Crazy sh*t you've done (no pr0n please),

Well, during our youth, we all like to try new things and learn from our mistakes. So let's share our experiences shall we?

The craziest thing I've ever done, or have had done to me occurred on a trampoline, while i was busy playing tackle with my friend. He spearheaded me into the safety net. The net cupped me until I was about a foot from the ground, then snapped viciously. My friend was propelled forward and landed on the gravel, scraping up his face and hands as he landed face first. I barely escaped a concussion, as i landed maybe 2 inches away from a sharp rock.

So yea, i learned not to play tackle on a trampoline... Your turn :).

My little brother & I were playing around in the garage & I had just made a set of bows and arrows... The bow was a thick branch from a tree, while the arrows were completely bent pieces of thin branches lying around... I didn't expect to be able to shot it at all, let alone hit anything, so I turned to my little brother sitting at the other end of the garage, bent the bow and said "Hey Willie - catch!"

... The arrow flew like a missile across the length of the garage and struck him dead centre between the eyes, slightly drawing blood...

... After about a 5 minutes tantrum, he settled down. Today he's probably forgotten all about it.

I always think back to the incident, knowing that if the arrow was 2-3 cm to either side, he'd be blind in one eye today... :o

Truth is way stranger than fiction...

i rode a 4-wheel atv down this side of this hill that no one else would. i was all like callin' everyone else a pussy and stuff. about 30 feet down the hill, i was like, 'oh, crap, what am i doing?' it was like a million times steeper than i thought it was. i made it safely down (basically just a semi-controlled brake-slide all the way down), but when i got to the bottom and looked back up at the hill, i just about dropped a load. i can't believe i actually made it down in one piece.

I went to a ranch with some friends this summer and we were racing with ATVs and we were 3 guys in one and other two in another. We slowed down a little but as the others were really fast we crashed, our ATV gave a °180 spin in mid-air (I did too), it felled in the ground, gasoline started to leak, all my friends were bleeding except me (wooh, i'm lucky) and the others who were not racing came to aid us...

When I was flying in the air I thought I would be paraplegic all my life xD. Now I don't race anymore!

Well, during our youth, we all like to try new things and learn from our mistakes. So let's share our experiences shall we?

Considering yours isn't half over, it's a little hard to say, eh? :P

LOL Yesterday my uncle and I revived his old 89' 4Runner pickup on our property upstate. No license plates, no registration, nothing. As he was busy lightin' up Smoke-n-Mirrors, I drove down the mountain for about 15 minutes to drive another hour to the next gas station to get some smokes and some lighters. About half way down the mountain in this POS of which I should've never have trusted to get down the mountain safely, BLAT, I hit a rock, and go flying down steepside on the mountain @ 70MPH. Two front tires blew on the way down, and I ended up smashing the front when I finally got the thing to stop. (No brakes FTW!)

It died. That's where it lays now, wherever I stopped it. Lol, so, as I'm walking up the mountain (takes me an hour -- left my cell in the cabin) and I FINALLY get back to the cabin, they'll all hounding me thinking I got smokes. HA.

Yeah. So now my right leg hurts, my upper back is stiff, and my neck is loose.

Lovin' the 4th of July. :D

Mines nothing compared to anyof yours, but here it is. When I was littler maybe like 6 or 7 my brother had this huge tv cabinet across from his bed, a and I used to rock back and forth on the edge of his bed well one day I had been rocking back and forth when I slipped flew forward and hit my head on the corner of it, I almost got a concussion I stopped doing that after than. The next thing is a party I went to in October a bunch of people started swinging me by my arms and legs and than threw me into a soccer net, I landed on my head hard and the whole soccer net broke,snapped and fell on me, I got thrown around some more and hit my head probably 3 more times lol, I know not to let people do that again

people started swinging me by my arms and legs and than threw me into a soccer net, I landed on my head hard and the whole soccer net broke,snapped and fell on me, I got thrown around some more and hit my head probably 3 more times lol, I know not to let people do that again

Wow... at least they didn't peed on you xD

Obviously, I'm not busy at this moment, and I think this is the time for sharing: A decade ago my elder sister and I were playing aggressively with toy cars when we started to fight. In a fit of anger, I threw one of the small metal cars at her, and it hit her on the head.

My mom was distressed when she returned home to find my elder sister with a large bruise on her forehead. when she asked my dad about it, he unwittingly replied---much to my mother's fright and our delight --- "she got hit by a car." Hehehe.............:)

Wow... at least they didn't peed on you xD

xP true true

Obviously, I'm not busy at this moment, and I think this is the time for sharing: A decade ago my elder sister and I were playing aggressively with toy cars when we started to fight. In a fit of anger, I threw one of the small metal cars at her, and it hit her on the head.

My mom was distressed when she returned home to find my elder sister with a large bruise on her forehead. when she asked my dad about it, he unwittingly replied---much to my mother's fright and our delight --- "she got hit by a car." Hehehe.............:)

O.o haha nice one (: xD that is true she did get hit by a "car" haha

• 3 months later...

Craziest.... well, I once went through this thread : http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=49498

Besides that, once my college buddies decided to have booze party at my home in afternoon, so I got the booze and stuff... and those mofos stood me up.

Not sure what do with all that booze (4 large bottles of Beer, 2 half-point bottles of whisky, 1 half-point bottle of rum and 3 nips of gin), I coudln't hide it (mom n dad would have killed me had they seen all that in the evening) and didn't wanted to waste it.

So I pour it all in one large vessel and..... wait for it.... drank it all. I was drinking for 2 hours, one mean mix of coctail.

Then crashed for 2 hours, got up, threw up all over in bathroom and crashed back in corridor.

Woke up in the evening, one hour before mom n dad to come from office. Cleaned up everything.

Mom caught me when she came... never in her life she had seen house so spic and span, so something was fishy. 2 hours of interrogation. Never ratted on myself. :P

I moved our little plastic pool near the picnic table for a diving board. Sprained my ankle. (was 8)

I was in my dad's car when it was windy out, trying to light the wendy's bag on fire. Closed the door cause it wouldn't light. Yup, the backseat caught fire! (was 9)

Told my buddy how I met this girl that I thought was hot. Went on a few dates. Well, he brings his g/f over to play video games one afternoon and guess who it was? Yup, my date lol. Rule of thumb: always show your g/f off as soon as possible! (last year)

well one of my crazyiest fun times was finding a credit card on the floor and buying a gun with it and sending it to my neighbors address. they got it and went crazy cause they wouldnt order the gun it was hilarious. My friend has the card now but i think it is cancled i was just to afriad to buy something for my self cause that is fraud