Name your favorite TV show

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Office, Heroes, Scrubs, Seinfeld, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, House... and of course The Colbert Report. Stephen Colbert is one of the funniest guys ever.

I just realized there are tons of good TV shows.

Sure are. I had a hard time picking just 5. So, here's my list (in no certain order of popularity):

Futurama

House

Scrubs

How I Met Your Mother

Two and a Half Men

CSI (all 3)

Fresh Prince

South Park

Fastlane (damn Fox execs)

The Class (CBS killed this before it should have)

Numb3rs

George Lopez

Aqua Teen

Home Movies

i super love this show..its really enjoyable to watch serena,blair,nate and dan..i have read the books and i must say the tv adaptation is much better..serena is much nicer..hehehe..and please imagine if dan will be gay in the series???i love gossip girl!!!

In no particular order:

In the U.S.:

House, M.D.

Desperate Housewives

PBS Masterpiece/Masterpiece Mystery!

Big Bang Theory

CSI: Miami

CSI: NY

Rules of Engagement

Old Christine

BBC World

In Canada:

Red Green

DaVinci's Inquest/City Hall

CBC News

In the UK:

Hex

Doctor Who

Red Dwarf

Torchwood

BBC News/News Channel (Formerly News24)

In no particular order:

In the U.S.:

House, M.D.

Desperate Housewives

PBS Masterpiece/Masterpiece Mystery!

Big Bang Theory

CSI: Miami

CSI: NY

Rules of Engagement

Old Christine

BBC World

In Canada:

Red Green

DaVinci's Inquest/City Hall

CBC News

In the UK:

Hex

Doctor Who

Red Dwarf

Torchwood

BBC News/News Channel (Formerly News24)

LOVE that show!

(Updated List)

Family Matters

Home Improvement

House

Prison Break

CSI Miami

Law & Order SVU

Monk

Fresh Prince

Knight Rider (Premiers first time this Sept.)

TMZ

Futurama

Family Guy (I watch occasionally when I happen to see it's on, i used to watch it every day)

George Lopez

My all-time favorite is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Because of its dialogue. (How can you not love dialogue written by brilliant writers like Joss Whedon and Marti Noxon?) I love the puns employed by Buffy and company in their fight against evil.

My all-time favorite is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Because of its dialogue. (How can you not love dialogue written by brilliant writers like Joss Whedon and Marti Noxon?) I love the puns employed by Buffy and company in their fight against evil.

Forgot about BTVS. I'm a big fan of Monk, too.

Just watched episode 72 of the anime series Naruto Shippuuden. Naruto is one of my all-time favorite narratives. Plus,I'm having an awesome Sunday morning in the Singapore after watching the full episode rundown of the first episode of season 5 of House, MD. Ah, spoilers are love.

Naruto? Pfft, it doesn't exist in my mind. I personally *hate* all modern kids' cartoons like those. all they are are a japanese whack-ass fighting type crap. All they do is run around in wooden sandels and scream japanese for every time they blink. It's f#cking annoying. A few for example? Off the top of my head that my little cousin watches when I babysat him: Avatar Airbender (puke), naruto, bobobobobobobo (WTF?!?!?!?), yougayhoe... they all make me want to pull my hair out >.<

Anyway.

Family matters is just horrible. That one geeky kid's voice makes me want to throw my tv out the window and have it land in a pile of feces and then puke out the same window and have my vomit land on the set.

yes, i hate his voice that bad.

Fraiser is epic. two and a half men is also pretty funny -- although the theme song sounds really... well, rather queerish.

House is #1 on my list. This season is gonna be killer. Maybe Kutner will finally break the ice and break out some weed :P

other than the news, I really won't turn on my set for anything else. Not much of a tuber.

*hugs his DVR*

*Ranting about animu and mango*

Anyway.

Family matters is just horrible. That one geeky kid's voice makes me want to throw my tv out the window and have it land in a pile of feces and then puke out the same window and have my vomit land on the set.

yes, i hate his voice that bad.

*etc, etc*

Lol'd.

Code Monkeys, Flapjack, and Chowder all make me laugh.

Other than that, I don't watch too much TV.