Aqua-Soft v4 Skin Beta

Is there / will there be a "wide" version of this skin as well? My users have gotten used to that, and complained when we had the "OS X window inside a window" option only. Please, and thanks.

Can be done with a simple css modification. Make sure you set the parent skin to the Aqua-Soft v4 one.

If you want to keep the leopard unified look, just edit the #header-tb in the css and uncomment the background css.

Also this might break in future versions, so let me know if it does and I'll update it.

Aqua-Soft v4 Full.xml.zip

Can be done with a simple css modification. Make sure you set the parent skin to the Aqua-Soft v4 one.

If you want to keep the leopard unified look, just edit the #header-tb in the css and uncomment the background css.

Also this might break in future versions, so let me know if it does and I'll update it.

Awesome, thanks so much. I assume a "graphite" version will be possible with a CSS mod as well? Will be testing this version and will report back bugs.

Thanks again.

Hey marc, is that the official blog addon for vbulletin? Also do you have a link to your site to where I can see it being used.

ja, it's a blog from vbulletin, i've fixed it after the solve from Eros.

Hey Marc, I plan on doing a basic support for the vbulletin blog addon. I'll have that included as an extra with the final version.

If you have any ideas as for an icon to use in the toolbar let me know

That'll be great! I'm using the "Home" icon of my mac before i find a better one.

Hey Marc, I plan on doing a basic support for the vbulletin blog addon. I'll have that included as an extra with the final version.

If you have any ideas as for an icon to use in the toolbar let me know ;)

Tim, how about this one ?

post-28287-1214811081_thumb.png

Problem using that, its bloggers logo and can't really use that. Also I strictly use osx icons. No custom ones from other applications. I try to find any icon that can be found within Apple apps. Right now it is set as the textedit icon, but boy is that icon dated.

Hi Timan, I not sure how up to date the 3.7.2 version of this skin is yet. I've been trying to follow this thread every few days. How much is there left that is uncompleted? I'm holding off on upgrading one of my sites that uses this skin and I'm just trying to do some planning. Are the items not crossed out on the original post still the things waiting to be completed?

The skin is about 95% done, I'm awaiting feedback and more bug reports (have only been about 2 of those). All that is left that I know of, is the postbit (with the user details above the post), and some of the templates for social groups, pictures, and user profiles.

I don't really have a way of testing alot of those, so I have to rely on feedback from you guys on if something doesn't look quite right.

Hope that helps,

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Could you post a screenshot with the asian characters?

hi,Timan,

i need different font size in “1”&“2”.

and also need help with buttons .

files in dir" imagesas4buttons"

newthread.gif","reply.gif","threadclosed.gif","buttons_post.png":

-->"New Thread"--"发表新帖"

-->"New Reply"--"发表回复"

-->"Closed"--"已关闭"

"buttons_register.png":

-->"Continue"--"继续"

-->"Complete"--"完成"

-->"Reset"--"重置"

"buttons_social.png":

-->"Add Album"--"添加相册"

-->"Upload Pictures"--"上传照片"

-->"New Group"--"创建讨论组"

-->"Join Group"--"加入讨论组"

Thanks.

For the smaller font sizes, just change the volume in the main css section of .smallfont (part of vbulletins css so it'll be at the top) from 11px to 12px or whatever.

The save text has been changed to a phrase, should be fixed in the next version.

About the buttons, I can't seem to get the asian characters to show up correctly in photoshop. On almost every one of those phrases I get a character that looks like [X].

Also, users can view this forum, but are not able to download any of the attachments. I had a alot of people wondering what was in this forum so it shouldn't hurt any if they're at least able to view the content of the posts.

• 2 weeks later...