Windows Taskbar

Ok ive searched all morning and can not find any answer to my problem. I found similar questions but none of those fixed my problem.

I am running side tabs and rocket dock with a right click desktop start menu. So i would like to hide my taskbar. I downloaded a program to fully hide my task bar but no matter what i do it leaves a space at the bottom of my screen.

I have tried the autohide feature and the lock taskbar along with allways on top. Nothing is getting rid of this annoying space. Someone please help.

Thanks,

MF

No its not the line, the .exe file that i have removes the entire taskbar. I just cannot get my windows to fill in the space where the taskbar use to be. There is a screen attached.

Thanks,

MF

Eww, IE7. Shoot it.

There's no way to do it that I know of. I hate hidden things anyways since they occasionally pop up when you don't want them to.

If you get Objectdock you can set it to make the taskbar disappear without any space there (works on mine that way atleast) and basically have it to auto-hide on a side and then have barely any icons (if any) on it and you'll rarely know it's there! (best solution I can think of). RK Launcher is able to hide the taskbar as well. Maybe someone should suggest that be built into Rocketdock

Well i got Objectdock pro now and it still does the same thing. So i tried to trick my computer by moving the taskbar to the top of my screen. I did this hopeing that the window would slide down, then i could hide my taskbar and fill in the upper part with a tabed dock. This did not work either, all that happened is the taskbar moved to the top and covered the title bar of all my windows.

I installed a "Vista Transformation Pack" awhile back (1yr +). Do you think this could have anything to do with it?

Thanks,

MF

to answer my own question.......yes the trans pack was causing it. I removed it from my computer and installed windowblinds insted and now everything looks the way i would like.

Thanks everyone for all your help and input.

Mods can close or delete this.

Thanks.

MF