[Release] DesktopBar - Reserve edge of screen

To the author of this program:

First, let me express my thanks for this wonderful program.

I have been using this tiny program for a while now and i love the benefit of having a reserved space at the bottom of my desktop. But until recently, it seems to have stopped working... the program is shown running in the notification area(system tray) but it doesn't give me the reserved edge of screen function. i tried restarting the program, even restarting the system many times but i still cant get it to work. This happened after i changed my wallpaper several times consecutively. I have .NET 3.5 installed and running on windows xp sp3.

Any ideas on this matter? Thank you...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the author of this program:

First, let me express my thanks for this wonderful program.

I have been using this tiny program for a while now and i love the benefit of having a reserved space at the bottom of my desktop. But until recently, it seems to have stopped working... the program is shown running in the notification area(system tray) but it doesn't give me the reserved edge of screen function. i tried restarting the program, even restarting the system many times but i still cant get it to work. This happened after i changed my wallpaper several times consecutively. I have .NET 3.5 installed and running on windows xp sp3.

Any ideas on this matter? Thank you...

Try entering options and changing the size of the margin, also change the position to something else and back to your settings.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone repost this? The link is dead... this sounds like a simple, using very small resources program for reserving edges. Someone had recommended DesktopCoral, but I turned it away as soon as it was saying that it was going to annoy me with messages until after a year when I can get a non-annoying key. If anyone can repost I would appreciate it! Thanks!

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...