'08 Desktops

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do people really find modding Windows entertaining? That sh1t is so boring nowadays. I'm glad I moved to a Mac.

What you seem to be missing mate is that there are some here who are long time Mac users not newbie's like yourself.

Maybe its also because there are people on this forum who like to share the fabulous things we Mac'ers take for granted day after day - with those stuck with Win - and why shouldn't they pimp their systems if they choose to??

LOL... Its like a TV set, if you don't like the program, turn it off.....

'Do people really find modding Windows entertaining? That sh1t is so boring nowadays. I'm glad I moved to a Mac.'

Hell yeah. It confuses the hell out of anyone who uses my PC.

Windows people are like wtf haxx how does I use it, mac people are like wtf haxx nothing does what it's supposed to >:( and linux users are like **** you stop customising your OS that's linux' job >:(((((

Do people really find modding Windows entertaining? That sh1t is so boring nowadays. I'm glad I moved to a Mac.

Ah, crap, you're right, customizing your PC to what you want. Terribly boring. >_>

You realize, customizing on a Mac is way, way more limited than customizing on Windows or Linux, right? Especially if you're on Leopard. Sure, once you change the theme, it changes most of the things on the OS, but where's the fun in making everything yourself or modding things? :P