Virus in MailCheck docklet

Hi everyone!

I'm using mailcheck docklet v2.3 with RKL for a long time. And yesterday Kaspersky told me that there is a virus in mailcheck.func - Troyan.Banload.mib. And today I tried to check this docklet with Norton AV, and its found a virus too - Infostealer.Bancos.gen.

Anyone has such problem? I don't know what to do, I'm dissappointed... :(

I checked it with Norton, Avira and Kaspersky, all told me that there is a virus, but I don't think that DockEx will host a file which contains a virus...

Maybe just a mistake with the virus signatures or something? (Allthough 3 antivirus told me)

I checked it with Norton, Avira and Kaspersky, all told me that there is a virus, but I don't think that DockEx will host a file which contains a virus...

Maybe just a mistake with the virus signatures or something? (Allthough 3 antivirus told me)

And I don't think anything by Ave could even be remotely associated with malware...Just a false alarm, especially since it never cropped up before.

This virus have been notified (discovered) on 11 of may - Kaspersky's virus library told me.

I'm using mailcheck at my work, and we have very strong security (bank). I can add this .func to a excluded files, but I don't know my destiny for the next few days :)

It's probably because mailcheck.func uses the same library as some virus. Can't do much about it, unfortunately.

Thanks for your answer! Hoped you modify some code for antivirus don't think it's virus, but anyway thanks for your attention :)