Y'z weather docklet doesn't work recently

felips

WeatherDocklet 1.10 for ObjectDock by Judge work fine in RKLauncher.

Ditto, that docklet works for me. The forum won't let me post a url so try this:

Search for "XML Weather" (by Judge) at wincustomize.com

Add the ini file and icon folder from the 0.5.1 docklet to the folder with xml weather (weatherdocklet.dll) and you basically get the same docklet.

I was just about to make a thread on this but instead I did a search to make sure if anyone done already made and sure nuff.. here it is. Saved me the time.

Ditto, that docklet works for me. The forum won't let me post a url so try this:

Add the ini file and icon folder from the 0.5.1 docklet to the folder with xml weather (weatherdocklet.dll) and you basically get the same docklet.

Good looks on this..

I received an e-mail from weather.com that may be the problem to all this. I think I once signed up with them for the SDK or something but can't remember. Anyways read the attachment. I just hope AveDesk/SysStats weather doesn't stop working. :o

post-19882-1211077262_thumb.png

tried that but RKLauncher is not showing any weather docklet in the add docklet... window :(

am I missing something ?

• 1 month later...