Don't Smoke Kids.

I think your an idiot if you smoke and this such a stupid thing to be sold for consumer use, i mean a stick that lets off smoke and you suck into the smoke your mouth and to your lungs? sounds like a bunch of fun to me.

I think fat people are idiots. At least nicotine can be blamed on addition. Its easier to put down the fork than a smoke. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think fat people are idiots. At least nicotine can be blamed on addition. Its easier to put down the fork than a smoke. :)

Everyone eats its required to live (except feeding tubes). And some fatness is partially related to genetics because many people have different metabolisms. but why would people start smoking if they know its addicting?

Hoorah! The smokers vs. non-smokers battle begins!

Yes, I know, it isn't the most intelligent thing to do, but we all do stupid things.

When one smokes they are risking getting diseases and health problems.

Likewise,

When one drives a car they risk having a car accident.

When one drinks they risk getting intoxicated.

When one chops vegetables they risk slipping and cutting themselves.

Just out of interest, swimmingrocks, how old are you? Have you ever smoked? Taken illegal drugs? Been drunk or tipsy?

I can't lecture anyone smoked since I was 12 and quit for five years in my twenties. It's harder but, not impossible to quit and when you sit on your ass in an office then you really feel the negative effectives.

You name it I've tried it except for needles, sniffing and b3stiality; although, the later is looking good since my smoking is cutting it my p0rn addiction. :P

I think your an idiot if you smoke and this such a stupid thing to be sold for consumer use, i mean a stick that lets off smoke and you suck into the smoke your mouth and to your lungs? sounds like a bunch of fun to me. And with all the horrible affects i'd rather just never start. People have no excuse to start smoking either i don't understand, if your under pressure how is sucking a whole bunch of toxic fumes into your mouth help? And why would you hang around so called friends when they stink so badly. Also everyone alive today when they were young knew about the hazardous effects of the respiration of toxic fumes, so why start?. Its just a very stupid thing.

OK Jesus, you can get off your cross now. :slant:

...Just out of interest, swimmingrocks, how old are you? Have you ever smoked? Taken illegal drugs? Been drunk or tipsy?

I am not too old, young, or the right age to smoke... No i haven't smoked i hate being near the scent of it. Why would i take illegal drugs? and no i haven't ever been drunk

This thread is splitting my head into two.... I'm thinking of announcing, that I am starting my "No-Smoke-For-One-Year" program... while lighting up a smoke after reading you idiots pulling each others hair out. :P

Just out of sheeeeer luck (I swear), I happened to watch a movie called "Thank you for Smoking", between my last post and this.

Completely blown away... not that it deters me from my NSFY program, But you gotta hand to the guys who made that movie. If anyone wanna learn about basics of debating, go watch that movie.

Debatable topic indeed.

Whenever I'm by someone that is smoking, I can't even handle breathing the smoke. It makes me watch to choke infants. I'd never start smoking as I'm worried how it would deteriorate my health, and that it will. I'm also worried about spending money on something like that, I'd rather save it for some gadget. 1 pack is also like buying a $5 candle that smells like shit. That's just my opinion though.