Don't Smoke Kids.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't kid.. and I DO smoke... bite me... :P

On the other hand, that video was really gross/disturbing/freaky.. whatever you wanna call it.

Maybe I'll give my "stop-smoking-for-a-year" program another spin.

Aqua-Soft supports kids who smoke, its the cool thing to do. Ignore the first poster... :$

And wizard supports second hand smoking. Even if you aren't cool enough to smoke, you can still be quasi-cool by hanging around those that do. You get a free 15 minute break every hour from work! Until your job starts to discriminate to say that you can't take a smoke break if you don't smoke :mad: .

/me be's a pussy and doesn't watch the vid.

Aqua-Soft does not support smokers XD
Of course we don't! Just the kid smokers :P .
Even though some anti-smoke ads look wierd or are very hiddeous, that doesn't usually stop people from smoking.

I heard from an unreliable person that ads like that are paid for by the companies themselves to get their product out there and remind current smokers to well smoke.

And wizard supports second hand smoking. Even if you aren't cool enough to smoke, you can still be quasi-cool by hanging around those that do.

Good to see you still got it, wiz.

I can't help wondering why these campaigns always seem to be made by non-smokers. Everybody knows it's extremely bad for you. Still, most smokers live with this fact every day - so why should they respond to this?

I heard from an unreliable person that ads like that are paid for by the companies themselves to get their product out there and remind current smokers to well smoke.

I heard the lunar landings never took place - probably from the same "source".

Kids that smoke make a game out of them graphic warnings on the things. We bet on what we'll get today (retarded babies, lunch cancer, throat cancer that looks like a big ugly penis cumming all over the place, eye cancer, etc.

It's fun.

I smoke socially.

In 2006 I started a thread about if you smoke.

It went into mayhem and people started abusing each other.

Hahaha.

Let's not let that happen again.

I actually think the mermaid looked more real than her:p.

No, seriously I know lots of smokers in all ages, and I have never seen anyone remotely looking like that neither in my circles or anywhere else. All I have to say is that mouthcancer usually never makes your teeth rot and fall out AFAIK. So maybe its just another scarescenario maybe not...and did we touchdown on the moon? NO, lovely;).

Regards,

Dodgers.

Meth... it destroys the calcium in your body.

First thing to go is the teeth.

I smoked for over 20 years. Didn't bother me much.

Just got tired of paying a small fortune for a lousy pack of smokes.

I quit almost 5 years ago. Was it tough... hell ya, but at least I'm not forking over nearly $5 pack for smokes anymore.

More money to buy guitar with. :-)

I think your an idiot if you smoke and this such a stupid thing to be sold for consumer use, i mean a stick that lets off smoke and you suck into the smoke your mouth and to your lungs? sounds like a bunch of fun to me. And with all the horrible affects i'd rather just never start. People have no excuse to start smoking either i don't understand, if your under pressure how is sucking a whole bunch of toxic fumes into your mouth help? And why would you hang around so called friends when they stink so badly. Also everyone alive today when they were young knew about the hazardous effects of the respiration of toxic fumes, so why start?. Its just a very stupid thing.