Firefox 3 Skins

I dont know what you mean about making the fonts of Firefox like Safari.

If you mean the Navigation Bar fonts, it is kind impossible to make it look exactly like Safari. And it look really ugly if you set it to bold.

If you mean the website fonts, you have to use something like GDI++ (Tutorial : http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....6&highlight=GDI). It makes all fonts on your Windows look smoother.

And if you mean the Tab and Bookmarks fonts, im doing my best to make it look like Safari.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I use the Safari theme at the moment. I guess you cannot use two installations of ff3.

2. This is an altered GrApple Yummi theme (not by me).

3. The bookmark icon works. You can just drag and drop it into the bar with right click/costomize.

4. The favicons dissaper with the Yummi theme, also the original one.

So if you dl the yummi theme from here:

http://www.takebacktheweb.org/

and use the userstyle.css from post #97 it looks mostly like this appart from the book-icon. (original is a star)

• 2 weeks later...

What?

Okay, for one thing, that sentence should have a do, we are speaking English here, after all.

'u' is actually spelt 'you', saving two keystrokes is not enough to justify bastardising the English language. You're on a keyboard, not a mobile phone keypad, it's not like it takes long.

'pls', or the publishers licensing society, do not have that theme, they are most likely using either luna, or the silver XP theme, so asking them won't help.

If, however, you had said 'Please, sir, do share your theme.', I would have been able to reply 'Alas, while your grasp of the English language is tight, I cannot share my theme, for I do not have it!'

See, 'How do you do it? Please share your theme!' is not much extra effort, yet it is far more coherent, and doesn't attract grammar Nazis like I to your post, in order to ridicule it.

What?

Okay, for one thing, that sentence should have a do, we are speaking English here, after all.

'u' is actually spelt 'you', saving two keystrokes is not enough to justify bastardising the English language. You're on a keyboard, not a mobile phone keypad, it's not like it takes long.

'pls', or the publishers licensing society, do not have that theme, they are most likely using either luna, or the silver XP theme, so asking them won't help.

If, however, you had said 'Please, sir, do share your theme.', I would have been able to reply 'Alas, while your grasp of the English language is tight, I cannot share my theme, for I do not have it!'

See, 'How do you do it? Please share your theme!' is not much extra effort, yet it is far more coherent, and doesn't attract grammar Nazis like I to your post, in order to ridicule it.

Be cool man..thank's wikipedia;)

it also works on windows

Correct. However it does have a few problems, namely the background turning white (similar to inactive itunes) while the WB doesn't, and it also starts up looking like it's inactive.

Also, there's a little line above my text when highlighting things on the bookmarks bar.

thumbnail_Firefox.png

MODIFICATION FOR GrApple Yummy (blue) Firefox theme

EDIT: Removed at the request of the author

Aronnax mate no problem.

Yep, admittedly not the most elegant mod - rather just shooting from the hip. This was never intended to be anything complete but rather an add-on to the other mods contained in this thread.

I respect your concerns mate and this is why I made sure to heavily credit your work from the very first - you have done a spectacular job with this.