phpBB3 aqua-soft skin question

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hm, the demosite for the phpBB3 Version of the Aqua-Soft Skin gives me a 404 Error. Anything going on in the Development for phpBB3? *Waiting for it before updating my Site to phpBB3 and perhaps for a Drupal 6 Version before also updating from Drupa 5 to 6*

Yes, spam is a big problem for phpbb users. That's why I've installed anti-bot-question MOD availble here:

http://phpbb.mwegner.de/anti-bot-question-mod/

It really cuts down the spam, A LOT. Unfortunately, the Aqua-Soft template does not seem to work with it. I've decided that its better to be spam-free than pretty, so I've given up on the Aqua-Soft skin for phpbb for now. I hope that someday you will work around this, because I don't think that I'll ever go back to phpbb again without using this mod, no matter how cool the Aqua-Soft skin is (and it IS cool!).

Ron

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright, I'll try to post one tonight. I'm not sure how mods will work with this, all of the templates/css are custom. I could not get the way they did their skin to look anything like the aqua-soft one. Thats one reason its taking so long.

I'll make a new thread for it so, keep checking back.