• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugs? With what? RKL?

Why not just check the RKL forum then?

Tons of bugs posted there.

Naming Rant:

Whats wrong with calling it RKL 2.0? (other than RK isn't developing it, and there was never a 1.0)

I mean, it is based off of the RKL source.

Could always be something like,

PurryLauncher

-Formerly RKLauncher

Not bugs from RKL, from the current dock we have now. Its not very functional but were looking for bugs like. "The images mess up etc.."

Thats not very functional, i have spent the time reflection my icons,

snip

but this isn't for everyone, the only issue that i have is that my

icon reflections don't line up perfectly.

its a lot more functional than you think, only thing is that when you magnify, the reflections dont follow along.

http://zephizimer.deviantart.com/art/Anyti...ywhere-79379811

There's an example. I've used samurize for a dock background, seperator image, and flipped icons. The regular icons and indicators are RK launcher in 64x64 with the top margin set to 15, and a transparent background. The trick is to have a certain amount of icons and just switch them out when you do change icons. Also, using samurize allows for good resizing of pre-rendered leopard resources, usually done in photoshop. It sounds complicated at the moment, but when you do have them positioned, it can be maintained with ease.

EDIT: Beef, try to lower margins, and the icons don't fade out on the leopard dock, if emulation is what you were going for.

What´s the advantage of having the icons mirrored in Avedesk, than the "traditional" way with iReflector?

Plus, i hate iReflector, and besides the icons dont fade out like they do with iReflector.

Once again, i will ask, is there any other way that i can get flipped icons other than in avedesk, because avedesk doesnt work for me.

You could make your own mac-dock clone that does that automatically.

Sorry, I had to say it.

Anyway...

How do we report bugs on a concept application, made by another programmer, that doesn't really do anything but hog CPU cycles?

Plus, i hate iReflector, and besides the icons dont fade out like they do with iReflector.

Once again, i will ask, is there any other way that i can get flipped icons other than in avedesk, because avedesk doesnt work for me.

Samurize is also an option.

OK to everyone, i just want to clarify the both kinds of dock icon reflections. The first one is were the

reflection just fades. The other one is were the reflection fades and also tapers off. I bring this up

mainly because in my opinion the one that tapers off is superior to the other one because it takes

much more work to make. See diagram.

2qurr6h.jpg

The other reason why i bring this up is because i think that this concept needs to been included in

this dock, what ever you are going to call it, or if you don't want to include both then you can just

have a vote to decide.