Real Reflective Dock Mission Statement and Download

INTRODUCTION

Well, as requested, my request (haha it is ironic isnt it?) thread as been spammed by people who ask if its out yet. No its not, if you have that much impatience i suggest to take time to look at things more clearly.

OUR GOAL

Our goal is to create the most identical and closest thing to a refflective dock, but for windows, both available to windows vista and xp. nothing below sorry. If Windows 7 does not allow us to use the dock, we will create an updated version, as i will be updating to Windows 7 when it comes out.

PREVIEW

Here is our preview, which was contributed to us by Matonga, unfortunately Matonga will not go any further to help with the project. Therefore i have decided to take it upon myself, i will be aided by schmrom a programmer and a graphical artist x986123. Here is a small preview of it and i have also posted a download link.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?mllivgludmz

BUG REPORTING:

If you have a bug, please post a multiple screen shots and explain in READABLE ENGLISH. I dnt wnt to see stff lik tis r els ima ignor yo pos.( I dont want to see language like that or i will ignore your post)

WANT TO HELP?

If you want to help then please just post and say what you can do. I will look over it.

Thanks everyone who is helping! I hope this project becomes a complete success!

post-71979-1203987986_thumb.png

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lord Of The Docks

One reflection to rule them all ...

Or call it TehDock

Here is a list of other weird names :

R3flectiveDock

RoxxorDock

RevolutionDock