Update wiki??

I personally can't stand when things are out of date. One thing I noticed about the wiki is that the OS X link on the Main Page still says that OS X Tiger is the current version, which obviously isn't true anymore. Even information inside the Wiki topic still says irrelevant statements about OS X.

Maybe the Wiki Mastaz should just...you know....take a peek at the topics and do a little updating, ya think?

• 1 month later...

Yea, we're due in for a refresh. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can update the wiki software and find some users to update it. I'm just so out of the scene not really sure what to put on that thing.

The whole point of the wiki is that anyone can change it.

Yea, we're due in for a refresh. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can update the wiki software and find some users to update it. I'm just so out of the scene not really sure what to put on that thing.

Same, i'm so out of touch... and don't come here all that frequently now. When you first made it i put a fair bit of time into sorting and filling it but really we need others to contribute! I haven't used a non-default theme in literally years now :P