Objectbar

thanks a lot they're great... one problem tho, when i install everything is fine except the time

the numbers a thin and dont match with the font

i have obfont installed so everything else is great

what can i do?

yes i use safari on windows... i use Window FX and YzShadow for added depth in shadow. whats FF?

and funnily enough iv'e just set up a load of reflective icons and used a black leopard objectdock :)

Where may we find this? It's not on your Deviantart...

You can also download my new OB theme for Leopard. In there are the updated fonts which will give you the accurate OB look.

If you use my theme the .obskin files has been updated to take the new font. If you are using your own, then you will need to customise your own .obskin file to see the font

Download the OB theme: http://www.markraats.com/Images/Leopard_Objectbar.zip

You can also download my new OB theme for Leopard. In there are the updated fonts which will give you the accurate OB look.

If you use my theme the .obskin files has been updated to take the new font. If you are using your own, then you will need to customise your own .obskin file to see the font

Download the OB theme: http://www.markraats.com/Images/Leopard_Objectbar.zip

Your fonts won't install on my computer for whatever reason, even though I have other fonts of that type installed. Weird.

Blitzr, I'll try yours.

insteading of starting a new topic i thought i might aswell write down my problems here

I chose objectbar to start up everytime I load up windows. But now everytime it loads up, that box comes up asking me to chose which theme to chose and its so annoying

Isnt there a way I can set a default theme, so everytime OB loads up, it loads up that theme?

Make sure your themes are loaded in your program files OB directory (typically: Program FilesStardockObject DesktopObjectbar).

If you have them loaded elsewhere on your system, your autorun will start your app from the correct directory but it WON't be able to find the theme you are trying to load at the same time....