MySpaces - A spaces clone for windows

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there a icon or docklet to add to objectdock to go to the screens preview menu?

I can't try it out because I didn't download it in time but you probably can.

Try this.

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=35055

Uberaaz has written a script for it to work for function keys, so you can customize it for any key.

I use it for Matonga's Winexpose program and it works like a charm. Actually I thinks little script would be a solution to any program like this :)

• 2 weeks later...

If this is still being developed, and I hope it is, there is a rendering issue with black borders around application windows when the MySpaces display is implemented. Also, windows minimized to a dock show up but their representation could be prettier perhaps.

Sry to tell you so, but the development is currently stopped, because I have some problems in my life an I have to fix them first... :(

No worries. Life is more important than skinning, although it is sometimes hard to remember that around here. Hope things work out for you. Best.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have 2 questions:

1.) If there is a window or app open in one of the desktops, but I forget about it and switch off my computer, is there anyway to have a popup box alerting me there are still windows open?

2.) Has development for this stopped? It's really promising so far.

It seems to hide some of my yahoo widgets but not all, needs to be either or. Works fine with explorer windows but not firefox is that intentional? Also the tray icon could use a check to show what desktop you are currently on. When in Desktoperview it displays on both my monitors.

Edited by Ghostwalker
I just downloaded it from osx-e yesterday, and do you think there should be an update where you see the desktop wallpaper in the spaces? Or has this been done?

This isn't a function in the real spaces so I don't think it would be implemented. Although, you never can tell what Schmrom is planning to do with this