vBulletin 3.7.0 Released!

the default font size should be larger

You can easily change that in ACP>Styles>Aqua Soft>CSS

Timan, will there be an easy way to use the new toolbar on this skin? I still have 3.6 with the latest skin but I'd like to change the toolbar to make it look more like Leopard.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to include this Leopard toolbar on the 3.5 skin but didn't manage to do it because the icons show up differently so I didn't really know what files and CSS definitions to change. I think that, for vB 3.6 at least, your Leopard 3.5 version is great!

I'll just have to upgrade the 3.6 version to work with 3.7 better. It'll take some time to get a true 3.7 version out with everyone wanting the skin right now.

• 2 weeks later...

This, skin is taking me forever to do, I've already been working on it non stop this week, seems I'm getting no where.

Still a ton of the posting screens left, and the whole social networking crap.

picture196323.png

Also, the images are completely redone this time. I've put everything in folders, rather then 500000 images in the as3 folder.

I have easily put in over 100hrs into the skin so far. Its just taking forever, each time I feel like I'm almost done, I see 50 other templates that need editing.

And that whole social group/photo stuff isn't easy with the usercss.

I have easily put in over 100hrs into the skin so far. Its just taking forever, each time I feel like I'm almost done, I see 50 other templates that need editing.

And that whole social group/photo stuff isn't easy with the usercss.

It is shaping up to be fantastic looking Tim.

There are a ton of templates and they keep getting more convoluted the more they add to it.

Timan, FYI, the sidebar header elements (Settings & options, ...) look even better with a shadow CSS property:

text-shadow: white 0px 1px 0px;

Ha, good eye. Didn't realize I missed that. Also the select items in the sidebar have bold text, so I'll need to fix that aswell.