Flying Cow

matonga,

Flying Cow is great! I just can't belive how talented you are. You should setup a paypal account and start charging people for your work. I'd pay for it!

Is there anyway you can add preview support for microsoft office documents (word, excel etc) in the next release of Flying Cow?

Please keep up the great work!

Oh,this is great,another rich guy,visting wrong site,why don't you visit Apple store and buy Mac products

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey!

I already know I can charge for a decent version of FlyingCow, and more promptly for Stacks Docklet.

But I do this just for fun. ;)

Indeed that's why FlyingCow sources is available (under GPL license) for anyone wanting to include it in it's own GPL projects (or even just improve it).

matonga,

Flying Cow is great! I just can't belive how talented you are. You should setup a paypal account and start charging people for your work. I'd pay for it!

Is there anyway you can add preview support for microsoft office documents (word, excel etc) in the next release of Flying Cow?

Please keep up the great work!

Apple Legal would get in this dream.

Matonga, as I already said : Good Job on this and on the release of the sources ! Too bad I don't know the language you are using (delphi ? pascal?)

WOW. I just tried this nifty little device for the first time. Ummm. WOW. Matogna: my hat is off to you. You are so close to perfecting this it seems. I hope sincerely that you and the rest of this community can continue the development. Cheers, and thank you.

Matonga : I don't know the language you use as I already said, but I'm being more and more intrested by your project and I would like to know if it would be possible for you to make an DLL that creates an invisible window (with only coverflow inside) that I integrate using setparent (like you can do with VLC's DLL) then I show it ?