"Leather" or "Lanther" 0.5 Beta Preview

Hi. I have scanned the internet, and have found some of what I have been looking for in terms of skinning the 10.3.9 Panther OS. Reflective icons, a skinned menubar, and the new aqua metal windows have been added in this fully functional .gui kit that is to be released to the public soon. This screenshot has "menushade". "camoflauge", and "clear dock" on, and when I release "Leather" or "Lanther", I will link the downloadee's to those programs, specifically for 10.3.9 users. Please comment, I want to know how to improve this to be one of the best themes available for 10.3.9 users. I have not used any photoshop program to skin the OS because I do not own one, so some things may be a little choppy.

I will credit each person I took the reflective icons from as well as the makers of all the other programs I am using to skin the OS, but those are the only items I did not skin/create myself. I will not try to credit myself with other people's work. I am simply trying to give those with an earlier system the new Leapord look. Sorry if it seemed misleading.

I am using:

Themepark

iReflector

vsdigital's reflective icon sets

Menushade

Cleardock

Yahoo Widgets

Icons provided by this site from multiple persons

My own menubar apple

My own menubar spotlight

My own menubar background

My own blue highlight color for menus

My own metal color for windows

Bugs include:

If you can see in the screenshot, the window I have open does not display the hard drive's contents and remains blank. I have no knowledge of how to fix this problem...

EDIT:

Added: Spotlight selected is now blue! But the unselected now does not blend well with the rest of the menubar...

Bug Fixed!!!!!: APPLE NOW BLENDS WELL WITH THE MENUBAR, SPOTLIGHT ICONS WORKS, MENUBAR CAPS WORK :)

NEWS: With the application "ireflector" (thanks to all who made it!!!), I will include more reflective icons in the future!!!!!

LeontereLanther07.jpg

I will credit each person I took the reflective icons from as well as the makers of all the other programs I am using to skin the OS, but those are the only items I did not skin/create myself. I will not try to credit myself with other people's work. I am simply trying to give those with an earlier system the new Leapord look. Sorry if it seemed misleading.

I am using:

Themepark

iReflector

vsdigital's reflective icon sets

Menushade

Cleardock

Yahoo Widgets

Icons provided by this site from multiple persons

My own menubar apple

My own menubar spotlight

My own menubar background

My own blue highlight color for menus