Anyone hear of or deal with seller-online.com?

shmengie

well, the guy's got 99.8% positive feedback for close to 600 items. it looks like this site deals with russian stuff only. maybe some crazy russian laws or something dealing with ebay. it's only $34, i'm going for it! i'll let you know how bad i get burned! :P

okay, here's the poop: seller-online.com is apparently just a mediary (huh, not a real word. i swear it is, tho!) between paypal and the russkies. i was legitimately directed to paypal after entering just a bit of info, none of it sensitive. so, if you ever run into seller-online.com, it appears to be legit (won't know until my next bank statement!).

• 2 years later...
okay, here's the poop: seller-online.com is apparently just a mediary (huh, not a real word. i swear it is, tho!) between paypal and the russkies. i was legitimately directed to paypal after entering just a bit of info, none of it sensitive. so, if you ever run into seller-online.com, it appears to be legit (won't know until my next bank statement!).

So how was it? How was your bank statement? Is it really real or it was a scam. Let us know..

kanne11

Simulation prĂȘt