How to...

Well, see, Apple is one of the best companies of the world, so, they make products that are easy to use by EVERYONE, so, some one may not know how to carry the little iMac, that is completely ok! No problem. so please respect this help article and thank Apple computer that they make this guides.

Well, see, Apple is one of the best companies of the world, so, they make products that are easy to use by EVERYONE, so, some one may not know how to carry the little iMac, that is completely ok! No problem. so please respect this help article and thank Apple computer that they make this guides.

Honestly, that would be one of the single worst excuses in the world if you were the Apple legal and reasoning department (bit of an oxymoron there... legal... reasoning). If the user was a toadstool, or small field mouse, then I understand why that article was written. Otherwise...

For those who found that Apple article helpful, here are a few more tips from other products;

Windex:

Do not spray in eyes.

Liquid Plummer:

Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Bowl Fresh:

Safe to use around pets and children, although it is not recommended that either be permitted to drink from toilet.

Dremel Electric Rotary Tool:

This product not intended for use as a dental drill.

Hair Coloring:

Do not use as an ice cream topping.

Wet-Nap:

Directions: Tear open packet and use.

Hairdryer:

Do not use while taking a shower.

Dial Soap:

Directions: Use like regular soap.

Old Spice Deodorant:

Use only on underarms.

Sleeping Pills:

Warning: May cause Drowsiness.

actually.. those warnings are there for a reason..

aprently a women bought a candle from a Oxfam shop, she burnt her self with some melted wax and tried to blame oxfam for im-proper warning.. she loast afaik.. now only candles with health warnings are aloud to be sold..

some people are dumb, or try to be smart at been dumb... either way their there to stop them people.

Yep, reminds of those people who tried to sue the fast food industry because they were over weight. LOL :D Let's see now I'm on a diet and I want to lose weight, what should I eat? I know! I'll get a big mac and a double order of fries, and then wash it all down with a diet coke :P

• 2 weeks later...