Most people on Aqua-Soft are young?

Guest Yami Bakura

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yami Bakura
//very offtopic

in which case you have no chance with a 24 year old. Haven't you seen this yet?

Well, some people say I look like an 18-year old.

Anyway, this thread is not lame (it's just to see who is young here).

Is perl simple to learn ?

Currently I know well an Windows-only language that allows me to do amazing things easily but you still need to have some knowledge :P

I want to learn C and C++ but that is going to be hard :P

Hopefully ther's a school where I live thant teach it (C, Unix & X11 based developpement :) )but I must super-work this two years and that will be super-hard too ^^'

Guest Yami Bakura
Is perl simple to learn ?

Currently I know well an Windows-only language that allows me to do amazing things easily but you still need to have some knowledge :P

I want to learn C and C++ but that is going to be hard :P

Hopefully ther's a school where I live thant teach it (C, Unix & X11 based developpement :) )but I must super-work this two years and that will be super-hard too ^^'

Are you going to be a Apple Developer Connection member?

Are you going to be a Apple Developer Connection member?

nah, I like OSX, but since I like Linux too , I'd prefer to program for QT and don't see anything related to damned Objective-C wich seems to have an un-understandable syntax.

Well I could use classic C and use the functions to manually createa my window and all, but why do that when you have things like Interface Builder etc ...

QT is the way to go I think, since it is going cross platform :)

Is there any limit with perl ?

I mean a BIG limit.

I want to create GUIs can do things like call system functions, call external libraries etc ...