• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really a great program

I would say the best widgets (and the most essential) are these:

1. Weather

2. RSS Updates

3. Battery Monitor

4. etc.

It may take a while for the development (Since it's a side project and no one's helping him), so we would have to wait. I will start to try making some widgets on my own after my exams though.

Nevertheless it's still a great application and very promising :D

hi,

just a small magnet : Picture frame ( show pictures )

http://www.chrisnsoft.com/wp-content/uploa...ictureframe.zip

copy myboardpictureframe.dll in C:Documents and SettingsApplication DatamyBoardMagnets for XP ( Users[Your Name]AppDataRoamingmyBoardMagnets for Vista )

set the path of your picture for show a random picture at loading of the magnet, or set the name of the picture you want.

This is just a simple magnet to test the SDK, the sources are included.

hi,

just a small magnet : Picture frame ( show pictures )

http://www.chrisnsoft.com/wp-content...ctureframe.zip

copy myboardpictureframe.dll in C:Documents and SettingsApplication DatamyBoardMagnets for XP ( Users[Your Name]AppDataRoamingmyBoardMagnets for Vista )

set the path of your picture for show a random picture at loading of the magnet, or set the name of the picture you want.

This is just a simple magnet to test the SDK, the sources are included.

Very impressive, great job man, do I have your permission to add this magnet in the next release ?

myBoard Pre Alpha 0.5 is now available !

What's new ?

• Radio magnet added
  • Picture Frame magnet added + source code (thanks ChristianS :D )
  • myGuide icon updated

Bugs fix :

• Black background when myBoard is activated after starting a DirectX/OpenGL application (Games / Windows Media Center)
  • Color bug with Post-It magnet
  • About window crashing myBoard on Windows XP
  • Magnets states not saves when myBoard wasn't closed properly
  • Hotkeys not working as they should when edited in configuration window

I know, I know that's not a lot, but please understand that I have a lot of projects going on right now, and I also lost myBoard 0.4 source code, so I had to rewrite all 0.4 code from 0.3 + add a couple of features so I could call it 0.5. I hope you'll like it though :D

Go check it on the official website.

radio-small.jpg

Download myBoard Pre Alpha 0.5

PS : I will now focus on the SDK to help developpers submit more magnets.

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently trying to develop myStats pro a clone of the Mac one. But myBoard is alway crashing. Maybe you can contact me over ICQ or something. All my contacts are in my profile here on AS.

Edit: Okay, I can specify the problem, it is starting and when I drop the Magnet myBoard crashes. It also crashes, when I try to flip any of my magnets!

Edit 2: Solved it, but the bug with flipping on all magnets must be fixed bye you I think ;)

Pre Alpha 0.6 available !

What’s new ?

- Pixel Shading code added to improve myBoard activation/deactivation animation. If you have a video card supporting pixel shader 2.0, this animation should run much better.

- Corner activation available. You can now activate myBoard by moving your mouse to one of your screen corner.

- Better exceptions handling.

- Bug causing myBoard to crash when closed fixed.

- Magnets source code available.

Pixel Shading in WPF application requires installation of .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Beta.

Download myBoard Pre Alpha 0.6.

Oh you didn't forget, i love you *jokingly* just downloading and testing...

O man, it's quite big... 58MB O.O

Yeah I remembered you wanted this corner activation thing 5 minutes before I build the setup, so I added this option just for you :)

But I have to admit, it's quite handy !

And myBoard takes 58 mb because magnets source code are provided now.