[Help] Savanna Suite

Ok, thanx for the quick information!

Anyway Savanna rocks - I use it everyday instead of IE!

Just pitty that there's no more support for Savanna (main website, updates...) It would be marvelous if Mr Aqua or somebody other would continue this amazing idea of small witty browser, isn't it?

By the way, maybe I'm writing these messages under the wrong forum column, so I really may apologize for it!

>< 100%groove

If you check how many people downloaded Savanna from AquaSoft, then you can recognize, that this app is the most wanted or downloaded one from all other modding tools! It's fully working on my notebook - of course there are some bugs as well, like in the adress bar or some strange freezers after switching too many URL's. Mail support would be very nice as in Safari's browser.

So who could continue updating Savanna? Is there someone who has got the sourcecode or the knowledge and the effort for making a more stable Savanna? The request and interest is so big for Savanna, that someone really has to rock it up! -Please understand me right, that's no critic to all marvelous mod developers at all - it's just my own opinion! For example there's no need to have several different iTunes clones, as iPlay, iSongs, nAMP or the skinned QCDPlayer. So please better look forward working for Savanna!

>< 100%groove

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi guys!

God, it really has been a while since I was here!!!

Well I have some news. I can't promise you much right now, but work on Savanna suite will continue soon. I was very busy lately but I hope that I will have some spare time soon. Unfortunatlely I still haven't resolved that 'T bug' completely, although since I got my cable connection it has become very rare.

So, soon it will be some news... Probably new Panther look will supported.

Originally posted by mrAqua@Sep 14 2003, 07:57 AM

Hi guys!

Well I have some news. I can't promise you much right now, but work on Savanna suite will continue soon. I was very busy lately but I hope that I will have some spare time soon. Unfortunatlely I still haven't resolved that 'T bug' completely, although since I got my cable connection it has become very rare.

Great to hear from you mrAqua! (Y)

I was thinking you had left for good. I'm glad your still around!!

Originally posted by mrAqua@Sep 14 2003, 01:57 PM

Hi guys!

Wow man! thank god you're there.

Savanna ownz, please keep up the good work dude (Y)

• 2 weeks later...