iPhone Ringtones

Yeh, the sound may sound pretty low some of the cellphones (Nokias are generally louder speakers, some of SE models are comparatively softer speakers).

I had to pump the volume almost 200% in each of these tones, to get nice loud output from my SE K750i.

Tip: Besides increasing volume, convert these tones to MONO (currently these are stereo). Since most of the phones are using Single speaker in-built, stereo tones are not absolute necessity.. and Mono tones will sound slightly louder than same tone in stereo.

Here is a pack with louder, mono tones. enjoy!!

Also, Dave since you use K750i... you might know this, but the playback volume is lower in K750i than actual ringtone volume. Which means, when you play the sound in normal browsing you might find it low, until you set it as ringtone. When you set it as ringtone, the sound is much louder.

http://www.uploading.com/files/2Q9G99AW/iP...d_mono.zip.html

Here is a pack with louder, mono tones. enjoy!!

Also, Dave since you use K750i... you might know this, but the playback volume is lower in K750i than actual ringtone volume. Which means, when you play the sound in normal browsing you might find it low, until you set it as ringtone. When you set it as ringtone, the sound is much louder.

No, no, I don't have a K750i, I was just trying to help out d-lab. I guess the distortion is partly due to the low bitrate. What I noticed, though, is that while all the samples are in stereo, only the left channel has sound.

Oh sorry Dave.... that was actually meant for D-Lab.. just got confused in name while writing that.

Yeh.. I noticed it too, the sound files are stereo but only left channel had sound.

• 2 months later...