Leopard osx by me

I think he's just asking if it looks right. IMO ripping works and pasting them together into your own creation for your own private use and noone else's is one thing. If he had posted the theme without the proper credits, well, that's what *I* call a problem.

But I'm not a mod. Let's see what one of them has to say.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

How many of these threads are going to be made? Just post in the "who's got perfect leopard emulation" thread... search for it

Click

This is my desktop. Yours is behind on some key points:

1.)The Objectbar font is a fail.

2.)The Styler/Toolbar Theme is a fail.

3.)Icon font is a fail. Use LucidaMacBold @ 9px.

4.)The Objectbar needs shadow.

5.)Your dock, whatever it may be, needs reflection.

6.)Your FindeXer is set up completely wrong for Leopard. So is the font you're using.

7.)All your fonts are pretty much fail, search for a link to GDI++ on the forums.

8.)You have no drop shadow for your windows.

That's about it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
can i change my xp to be like that. please please help me

Wow.

Seriously, that is probably the stupidest question I've read on here yet. It's not stupid because you didn't know it could be done, it's stupid because you asked it here. You might as well ask "can I buy food at this grocery store?" Seriously, it's questions like these that get me banned.

>_>

Wow.

Seriously, that is probably the stupidest question I've read on here yet. It's not stupid because you didn't know it could be done, it's stupid because you asked it here. You might as well ask "can I buy food at this grocery store?" Seriously, it's questions like these that get me banned.

>_>

Remember, no question mark means no question, so therefore he just stated something (albeit rather stupid something).

Seriously though, it would help to have an actual thought out question with something other than "help me plz" and that's it.