Got quirk?

returning devices to their charging stations when the battery isn't almost dead reduces the life of the battery. If my family understood that, we'd still have cordless phones that didn't need charging after every call..

i've also got the leaning problem, my back is kinda screwed nowdays from it..

• At Night, i'm only able to sleep if everything is completely dark and silent
    during the day however, i can sleep with music or even tv on, in the bus or on the train but not in cars.
  • cereals before milk. milk before coffee. coffee before anything else in the morning.
  • when working in photoshop or on code, i press ctrl+s up to ten times to be sure i really have saved my data
  • analog watches drive me crazy, i can't stand the ticking noise - every watch has to be digital, and - you guessed it - perfectly on time.
  • my nails have to be tidily filed. and no, i'm not gay - i just hate bitten nails... eew!
  • i really enjoy writing, but there's just exactly one ball-pen i'm comfortable with (caran d'ache 849, swiss made, 11€) - i won't write with others. period.
    (i bought a bunch of those in case they'll ever stop producing them -_-)

• i really enjoy writing, but there's just exactly one ball-pen i'm comfortable with (caran d'ache 849, swiss made, 11€) - i won't write with others. period.
    (i bought a bunch of those in case they'll ever stop producing them -_-)

Now that's just plain scary! I've got exactly the same thing, not the same pen though. Seems to me the writing you do on paper is always better, or at least different, than on a computer.

Wow, this is way better than therapy.

Hey,

It seems like we are more similar than we are different. I didn't even realize I did these things until I read this thread. Here goes:

I can't stand wires either.

I cannot eat cereal unless it is totally submerged in milk

I have to sleep with a blanket/sheet over my head.

I cannot stand when someone leaves unused time on the microwave. I must reset it!

I must iron my clothes before going outside.

I wash my hands a million times when cooking. (I dont have OCD or anything!)

If one nail breaks, I have to cut all of them.

I always play with the battery cover on a remote.

I do the alignment thing but not as much as some of you guys!

I guess if I think hard enough I can go on forever. It's good to know that I'm not the only quirk around here!

100% agreed :D

omg 200% agreed - i cook alot and wash my hands after almost every step: wash 'em, dry wash 'em, step, wash 'em, dry 'em, step, wash 'em, dry 'em, step, 'em, step...

This is somewhat scary o_O

Hey,

It seems like we are more similar than we are different. I didn't even realize I did these things until I read this thread. Here goes:

I cannot stand when someone leaves unused time on the microwave. I must reset it!

If one nail breaks, I have to cut all of them.

I guess if I think hard enough I can go on forever. It's good to know that I'm not the only quirk around here!

ditto on the remote cover. ALWAYS!! :P

i dont necessarily need a blanket over my head, but instead over my feet :P

same as the cereal. it must be soaked with milk...

and this is definatly better than therapy! :P...yet my parents think im anti social cuz im on the computer 24/7 here on AS...

THATS IT! ITS A-S THAT CAUSES ALL MY PROBLEMS! :P

I can so bother you nail people.

Most of my nails are varying lengths, since I like to grow them long, and only cut them when they break. (not all, just the broken one.)

Ironically, I used to bite my nails, until I just decided to quit one day.

Forgot to mention, I like aligning things up with the edges of desks they're on too.

I got crazy about it with my video game consoles.

Hey,

hah, woah. I'm learning so much about myself.

Does anyone else sleep on their face, but with their head to the side?

hah, woah. I'm learning so much about myself.

Does anyone else sleep on their face, but with their head to the side?

I also do that. When i sleep like that, I have on hand under my head, my other hand bent in a > position and one of my legs is bent like that also. It's so dam comfortable!!!l lmao!

ellada is a neat freak. everything must be organised both on his desktop and on his desktop (:P). i hate dust with a passion along with dirt/mold/grime. luckily i don't see much of the last three, wish it was the same for dust though :|

I like to align things as well and I play with the battery cover on the remote all the time. If we all had our own planets, I'd bet some people would wish their planet was aligned with everyone else's. :P

Regarding Taps and Switches for alpha2zulu...

It means that 1: I check to make sure any sort of light is turn off by pushing down the button in its off position and 2: For Taps, I turn 'em off hardish cause I worry about them leaking but I know I shouldn't cause I'm wrecking the seal thingy inside. :o

remember AS is not a good sample of world population. If you are here (often/since long), you already share a pathological interest in tidying up your computer desktop and make it look in a particular way, etc... In that, I'm probably quite sane, since I can live with the original yellow folders :D

• 3 months later...
remember AS is not a good sample of world population. If you are here (often/since long), you already share a pathological interest in tidying up your computer desktop and make it look in a particular way, etc... In that, I'm probably quite sane, since I can live with the original yellow folders :D

ech same here...also...48px icons...eww...

some of my other ones:

i hate it when i'm playing 1 on 1 basketball and the other person takes forever to drive to the hoop.

my computer always has to be clean on the inside and out.

my pencils have to be perfectly sharp all the time.

I can't have ANYTHING on my pc desktop... i have to bea able to see the wallpaper without any icons covering! maybe one or two.. no more.

i'm messy but tidy.. if it's too messy i'll tidy it. but not to the point of been anal.

if theres something i've never seen on the table i have to look at it, mess around with it and check it out. even if it's not mine.

i buy stuff i like, but won't use. only if it's cheap. I volunteer in a charity shop... thats bad.