iTunes Library...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite the little MS soldier we have :P

i have 187 songs/each song ~4:30min/i keep a high standard for all my songs...must be at least over 150kbps... so the grand total is about 1 GB. I have lots of movies though... so all in all, i have used about 4GB on my 30GB iPod Video, and the same on my 80GB iPod Video... like ellada said, quality > quantity

P.S. - is there a way to sync different iTunes libraries? on the same user. For example, let's say i want my 30GB iPod to sync 1 section of songs, and my 80GB to sync the other section, how would that go about?

Guest LeTs Go RaNgErS

on your mac, hold down the option key while iTunes is loading. Select the "create a new iTunes library" option. import all your songs as desired. Then, export your library to a name like, iTunes 2nd Library, or something. Then, every time iTunes boots up, hold down the option key. Select the library you would like to load.

Note- if you do not hold down the option key, then your regular library will be loaded.

Thanks to metallicamaster3 for the little tip he gave me on this a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...