What do you Look Like?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@perfectionist

i'm not quite sure wat's that mean...wat r you doing on Aquasoft? :)

@Bebi_Bulma

thanks for being here, at least we're all know sharing pix with a female as well, without feeling guilty, you know.

Bunch of guys exchanging pix with each other kinda awkward :D

bahaha.... for real? what are you doing on Aquasoft?

-JK (JUST KIDDING)

@perfectionist

i'm not quite sure wat's that mean...wat r you doing on Aquasoft? :)

@Bebi_Bulma

thanks for being here, at least we're all know sharing pix with a female as well, without feeling guilty, you know.

Bunch of guys exchanging pix with each other kinda awkward :D

No thats exactly what I meant.

I was being brutally honest, and perhaps a tad sarcastic.

And Because Im gay I can say this without guilt, I would call you (Bebi) attractive and wouldnt expect you to be on forums.

But I think its good that we have girls on Aquasoft... not discrediting that at all.

Dont worry Zero... ur not my type ;)

Slewed

LOL...

Levi

i'm sorry if that offended u, i was being sarcastic ;)

You didnt offend me, I was smilng when I wrote what I wrote... I take a lot more than that to be offended.

so just laugh like I did.

I guess that must be high praise coming from a gay guy. ;) But hey, we all have hobbies right? Even the attractive people. :P

Hahahaha... just because I think you're attractive, doesnt mean im attracted to you.

And I dont hold back compliments, especially as im not 'hitting on you'.

Yes even attractive people have thier hobbies :)

This guy (yours truly) is:

A) Having his wall-climbing gear adjusted by a non-professional.

B) Having a hard time believing how hot that girl interviewing Shmengie is.

C) Getting felt up by a complete stranger - and kinda liking it.

d) all of the above! what do i win?

(and, yeah, that chick was a hottie, fer sure).

ahhmen shmengie.

But then again, the fairer se'x seem to also dig creativity, badasses, percussionists & the party hosts in those beer commercials, so the rest of us might still be left posting solo pictures for teh time being >:)

by the way all, as an interesting side note..

It struck me the other day that the WGA (Windows Genuine Advantage) logo as seen below in the top right corner:

10381ed11373f74234be993zu4.jpg

..in Japanese culture, most noticably represented in animes, is used to designate extreme frustration.. you will usually find such a symbol on the temple (forehead) of [insert name of favorite anime character here.]

Someone over at microsoft must either have a twisted sense of humour or had their zune turned up just a little too loud during that 'do you homework on international branding' meeting in Redmond.

Wise man, once, said: First, we're YOUNG and PRETTY... Years pass by, and then, we're simply PRETTY... :)

It's good to see, that AquaSoft gathers such variety of ages, nationalities, points of view... I'm not lookin' at race, coz' we're all the same - human race - no matter what's the color of Your skin...

It's awesome, to know, that people from whole world, can meet in this one, not-so-micro-world ;)

Best wishez for every one of Ya!

LONG LIVE THE AQUASOFT! :)