Some Macbook questions

@Levi: I'm no fanboy man, actually I own a Mac (and soon 2) and I really hate windows!

When i was saying you couldn't upgrade anything on a Mac, I was referring to the iMac or the mac mini. It is TRUE that you cannot upgrade anything besides RAM and HDD :/ no CPU/GPU upgrading for Macs (unless it's a Mac Pro)

Think twice before you accuse someone of being fanboy, you really sound like one!

@Levi: I'm no fanboy man, actually I own a Mac (and soon 2) and I really hate windows!

Think twice before you accuse someone of being fanboy, you really sound like one!

yes.

definately... thankyou for not being a fanboy... for seeing light on both sides of the fence so to speak.

...err... read my post before accusing me of accusing you :P

I said you were NOT a fanboy... and it wasnt sarcasm.

I thought it was good that you saw both sides of the arguement.

But now I slap you in da face. (for fun).

LOL I thought you were responding to my post when you said about not being a fanboy and seeing both sides of the fence :D

Now im confused hehehe

... I was... I said that your post looked at both sides of the arguement (for and against mac/pc) and that it gave a balanced and fair review (ie- both sides of the fence).

and for that I thanked you.

I dont think you are a fanboy, nor did i ever call you one.

I'm going to buy a black :) mac book as soon as leopard will be released and it's my firtst mac.

The only thing I critisize is the on board graphics chip. Well, I know, the mac book is Apple's "rookie" notebook so it needn't to have a real graphics chip, ... I ougth to buy a mac book pro in order to be able to work with pro apps (I'm partially working as a web designer). But I don't have the money, that's the problem :D