iPhone Theme for Sony Erricson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome theme but when you log in you`re not able to see what you type and the same happens when you want to take a note or write a new word into your personal dictionary. Might be that it`s because i didn`t mod the firmware or does this have nothing to do with my issue ???

Thanx

Awesome theme but when you log in you`re not able to see what you type and the same happens when you want to take a note or write a new word into your personal dictionary. Might be that it`s because i didn`t mod the firmware or does this have nothing to do with my issue ???

Thanx

its a wrong color setting (background & foreground both wthite), i noticed it, but can't locate it... -.-

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like what's the point of making all of these iPhone look alike themes..it will be here very soon..just be patient..I find themes such as these to be very cheesy, dull and unattractive (not to hurt anyones feelings though).

I thought Apple was doing something about this..but it might be at the bottom of their list..they are probably looking to go after those Apple rumor sites like Looprumors and such for any info that was dramatically affective of apple, like a while ago...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks justdeepu~

I had a little time to look through the website and some of the themes look great. Unfortunately, it's a hit and miss regarding broken links to a download.

2 questions I'm hoping someone can answer:

1) Are these themes language independent? The themes in some of the screenshots rae in french. By installing on an English w950i, would there be problems? (I'm very new to skinning cell phones)

2) Are themes for m600's compatible with w950i's?

I am going to be purchasing a w950i in a week or two and have yet to do my homework on the SymbianOS and supporting hardware; any little advice to start me off (besides 'search' as I'm already on it,) would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...