Diablo 2 L.O.D

we'll be playing tonight... and most of the day..

Let me give you the ip address: cole.servegame.com

any ones welcome to joiin us... we are playing right now, and mite be most of the day..

use other multi player, and tcp/ip to connect...

if you have any problems connecting just shoot me a message, i'll keep checking the post..

Update to current players...

Diablo 2 Live

As of Dec, 4th 2006

A TeamSpeak Live voice service has been installed.

This will allow instant communication among players, and provide information at a faster rate on what's going on in game.

We are really excited to be using this service!

To connect you need to download a small 5mb file, and install the client on your computer, and use the connection menu to connected to the voice server ip provided.

There is no user name required, just a nick name, and a password you want to use every time you login...

Woohoo! This is going to be a blast...

Don't forget to set a hot key tho... This will save on typing time!

Hense (Enter) BLA BLA BLA (Enter Again)

If your like me, i forget to hit enter, and then all the short cut keys start opening stuff, lol...

------Connection Information------

|Diablo 2, LOD, V1.11B|

Server IP Address = cole.servegame.com

(Note: to connect to non-bnet servers. Use other multiplayer > TCP/IP)

|Diablo 2, TeamSpeak, Live|

Client Download = ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/teamspe...nt_rc2_2032.exe

(Note: to connect install the client, and use the connection menu. A user name is not required just a nickname, and password, please remember them for the next time you login.)

Thanks guys, and can't wait to see you in game!

Update to current players...

Diablo 2 Live

As of Dec, 4th 2006

A TeamSpeak Live voice service has been installed.

This will allow instant communication among players, and provide information at a faster rate on what's going on in game.

Is there a Mac version?

::sigh:: Power company is overwhelmed with this "record breaking natural disaster" no power for three days MINIMUM. So hopefully you're still playing by then.

Even if I can't play I'd be glad to talk about equipment, for one character at least, I wouldn't want to bore everyone with the rest of them. :P

My pride and joy:

Level 90-91 (don't remember) Zealot Paladin

Can melee everything in hell flawlessly except act 4 (all those abyss knights that cast iron maiden :()

Equipment:

Helm: 80/30 Crown of Ages

Armor: 40/15 Leviathan

Shield: Ethereal Exile (Enhanced Damage)

Weapon: Ethereal Death Berserker Axe

Belt: Verdungo's Hearty Coil

Amulet: Highlord's Wrath

Rings: Raven Frost and Stone of Jordan (I think)

Boots: Upped Gore Riders

Gloves: 15% Life tap Dracul's Grasp

Inventory is full of Attack Rating charms, all resistances small charms as well as a paladin torch and an annihilus.

Act 2 Blessed Aim Mercenary Equipment:

Helm: Ethereal Delirium

Armor: Fortitude

Weapon: Ethereal Infinity

Basically a chunk of my life I will never get back.:o

If anyone is interested in my other people (Assuming I can remember them I have a Summoning Necromancer, Martial Arts Assassin, a Hammerdin, and a Javazon too.

I wish I could play with you guys/gals even though it's been awhile. :(

I remember the game before this one diablo II, I got it back in 6th grade and remember it had that M sign on it and created commotion with my Parents, i remember that act 3 & 4 scared the shit out of me as well.

I always liked the Paladin, never was a hardcore gamer because the game was lost or thrown away/destroyed by my dad, but it was enjoyable.

Since the game was lost I haven't bought another copy, and got tired of trying to obtain it by means that the law frowns upon, though I might just go buy it and relive the Diablo experience.

::sigh:: Power company is overwhelmed with this "record breaking natural disaster" no power for three days MINIMUM. So hopefully you're still playing by then.

Even if I can't play I'd be glad to talk about equipment, for one character at least, I wouldn't want to bore everyone with the rest of them. :P .....

Link, don't be so upset :) Hope they'll fix the power and you'll join us :) And - oh, Diablo is just about training another hero and finding all loads of great unique stuff :)

stop wishin' and start playin' Link.

I remember the game before this one diablo II, I got it back in 6th grade and remember it had that M sign on it and created commotion with my Parents, i remember that act 3 & 4 scared the shit out of me as well.

Oh... I remember playing Diablo in eighth(or somewhere there :)) grade - I couldn't sit more than half an hour after dawn :) Nice time it was :P

BTW, is anyone going in for a game at, say, 22-23PM (GMT+3)?

We should be starting up a game, around 9:00pm Central time, today... Hope to see everyone there... The week of the 17th, to the 24th, we'll be on a cruise, so there won't be any open tcp/ip gaming, just to keep everyone updated...

Great news! I'll be there!

I hope I'll manage to raise and keep a server while you're on the cruise.

Game has launched early... by one hour...

We'll be up untill about 2am central time... so come join us!

------Connection Information------

|Diablo 2, LOD, V1.11B|

(Note: to connect to non-bnet servers. Use other multiplayer > TCP/IP)

|Diablo 2, TeamSpeak, Live|

Windows Client Download = ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/te...t_rc2_2032.exe

Mac Client Download = http://www.savvy.nl/blog/beta/TeamSpeex-1.0beta2.dmg

(Note: to connect install the client, and use the connection menu. A user name is not required just a nickname, and password, please remember them for the next time you login.)