Widget interface designer

Ludge

I built and maintain the AdiumList dashboard contact list widget (Can be seen here) and have just about finished writing a new version.

The thing is that I need someone to create a new interface design to make use of some of the new features that've been added and some still yet to come.

If anyone is is interested (it's a non paying job as the widget is freeware), please link to examples of your work. I'm after very good graphics skills here. It'll require a bit of interface design and a few icons.

Offf....NC said everything basically: I am so so so busy at the moment. I'm sorry but I can't take any new projects. I won't be able to...for like 3 years I think. I recently started working on pzizz v3 interface and my ideas seem to be pretty difficult to realize :P

Anyway sorry Ludge and thanks for remembering me, NC!

Offf....NC said everything basically: I am so so so busy at the moment. I'm sorry but I can't take any new projects. I won't be able to...for like 3 years I think. I recently started working on pzizz v3 interface and my ideas seem to be pretty difficult to realize :P

Anyway sorry Ludge and thanks for remembering me, NC!

No worries. Cool that you're working on pzizz though, it sounds quite a good idea for an app though I've yet to try it.