What are you thankful for?

wizard

The Holiday Season prequel is two days away. So, what exactly are you thankful for?

Me?

• I'm thankful for gravity. Lot's of things couldn't be done without it. Heck, physics in general, even though I got a D in the class.
  • The sun. Otherwise I would be cold all of the time.
  • Breathable air. I might die without it.
  • Aqua. It was nice while you were alive. Now your just being tossed away like partially used up piece of tissue paper. LONG LIVE AQUA!
  • And Comedy Central. I can't get through a day without you

Edit: Lake's post made me realize I have made a terrible tragedy. I neglected the one thing I cherish most about anything. How cold I have been so naive?

• Above all, I mostest most thankful for ... boobies

I'm thankful for :

Beer, the internet, Cider, weekends, JD, music, full bodied red wine, highspeed broadband, beer (yeah again cause it's soooo good).

Not thankful for the terrible Scottish weather we're having, roll on the summer again ;)

i'm thankful for my mother, father, technology, espn, the female vagina, family, life, friends, alcohol, pot, 360, independence, bi-weekly salary, cleavage, youtube, myspace, onionbooty.com, hip hop, video ipod, my car, my own home, a sense of fashion, movies, newsgroups, lids, halo and so many other great things in my life.

i'm thankful for my mother, father, technology, espn, the female vagina, family, life, friends, alcohol, pot, 360, independence, bi-weekly salary, cleavage, youtube, myspace, onionbooty.com, hip hop, video ipod, my car, my own home, a sense of fashion, movies, newsgroups, lids, halo and so many other great things in my life.

Crap! I knew I forgot something. /Edits first post

Edit: And of course I'm thankful for Wizard...now where's my cookie?
Better damn well be thankful for me! :P Your cookie is in process. Please allow 3-6 millennia for delivery. If you wish, you may exchange the cookie for a hug.

Great topic idea for Thanks Giving. :) I'm a bit late, but I guess I spit it out anyways -- being thankful doesn't have to wait for a holiday to show up! :)

I'm thankful for...

• My brother. He's my best friend, as corny and cliché as it sounds.
  • Nature. You know, trees, grass, the sun. Looking at it gives me memories of a happy time.
  • Technology. It's something that I think most people care about. It sounds a little strange to me, but I don't think I could last too long without it. :P
  • The iChat emoticons -- greatest emoticons in the world. :)

Hey, by the way, don't think like that! I'm sure Aqua will continue to live on! The new UI iTunes 7 introduced is most likely just another Graphite; an option. It'll probably be popular on professional machines and in businesses.