Macheist.com invites

Photo678

I don't know where to put this....but I've three invites. Mac users pm me your email addy and I will send you an invite.

Please keep in mind that this game is for mac software....so if you don't have a mac it's kind of pointless to sign up for the site as your winnings would be useless to you.

Please provide proof of mac ownership in some way :D

first come first serve

from the about page.......

Time: 8:35 AM

Date: 11/1/2006

Welcome Heisters!

As we get this event rolling, we've prepared a little freebie for you guys. We're giving you Sillysoft's American History Lux (normally $15) for free, and in fact, this is one freebie the public will have access to as well.

But while the rest of the Mac community is participating in a wild monkey chase through the Mac web to track down this free download, you guys can access it immediately by clicking here.

If you'd like to witness the chase, perhaps even help out with some clues, it starts with this TUAW post speculating on who Hubert is. (And from there, jumps through 12 sites with Hubert hidden in their pages.)

And of course, you'll be receiving your own exclusive heist and software prize (members only) over the next few days.

Now, the other thing is, we know we're asking a lot of you guys to suspend disbelief and get excited about a totally mysterious software bundle. But we swear, it's real. It's amazing. And it won't disappoint. Over the past few weeks, we've been showing members of the press and developers the contents of the bundle behind closed doors... These are their reactions.

"Holy crap, that's a freaken steal!" - Gus Mueller, Developer of VoodooPad

"Hot damn!, that is a kickass collection of quality Mac apps..." - Paul Stamatiou, Blogger

"An idea like MacHeist comes along once in a generation. I think people will design cities around this website. No, wait, I'm thinking of the Segway. but MacHeist is still pretty cool." - Wil Shipley, Delicious Monster

"These are apps that by themselves would be a bargain at this price, but combining them all into one offer is downright nuts." - Colin Davidson, aka mudbug, Editor in Chief, MacBytes.com

"Any self-respecting Mac user would kill to get a deal like this for -censored-. It seems like the MacHeist vault has become well worth cracking!" - Gedeon Maheux, Co-founder, the Iconfactory

"Dude, I don't clip coupons, but if this was a coupon... I'd clip it and steal my neighbors newspaper too." - Brian Wilson, Manager, Unsanity

"Wow. WOW." - Dan Lurie, The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)

"Anyone who doesn't get in on this is a numpty fool." - Chris Forsythe, Growl lead and Adium project manager

"This package is certainly fantastic value for the money!" - Oliver Bredenbach, Boinx Software

"I was amazed by not only the quantity, but the quality of the shareware items offerred for -censored-. This is an excellent deal for Mac users." - Stan Flack, Editor-in-Chief, MacMinute

"This a no brainer... very sweet." - Andy Kim, Potion Factory

"If you can crack how MacHeist got some of these apps to join their promotion, let me know, so I can use the strategy for Macupdate promo." - Joel Mueller, MacUpdate

"If I could get deals like this all the time I would seriously consider a life of crime." - Scott McNulty, The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)

"Phill Ryu is Crazy Eddie for a new generation!" - John Siracusa, Ars Technica

"The MacHeist software bundle reads like a who's who of Mac shareware developers. I don't see one application on the list that isn't worth the cost of the bundle by itself." - Jim Dalrymple, Editor, Macworld.com

Again, keep checking by. You'll be receiving your first mission soon!