SuMa skin(s) for iTunes 7

Love Suma.. love your rampage on skins that you've been releasing... Great Job !!

But I think the buttons (previous/play/next) seem to have some jagged edges (at top precisely). Not that mean to be *****, but I always found your skins to be of good quality so this is something you should notice.

Love Suma.. love your rampage on skins that you've been releasing... Great Job !!

But I think the buttons (previous/play/next) seem to have some jagged edges (at top precisely). Not that mean to be *****, but I always found your skins to be of good quality so this is something you should notice.

Hey, these are the original buttons from the SuMa OS X iTunes skin. ;-) This might be a problem with dark buttons on lighter background... you can see the contrast much better...but ill take a look into it...maybe redo the buttons

I LOVE the new iTunes interface and since the updates, at last 7.0.2.16 it seems to be stable. I haven't hat any problems yet. So go ahead and download that fu***** beast even with the latest MultiPlugin. :)

Ah, and thanks for your nice comments guys. ;)

Cheers Toner