Mac OSX Leopard Skin DP for RAZR V3

What's the difference beetween a Leopard skin and a Tiger skin? Just the wallpapers? There isn't even a Leopard wallpaper yet...

It's a "DP" (Developer Preview) Inspired. The icons, font, & DRM are the same currently. All graphite aspects of the Tiger skin have been removed. The window borders have been reworked to reflect a more iTunes 7 look (Rumor has it that is the new direction of the GUI on Mac OS) and the soft keys are new. I didn't make additional screenies yet.

It's VERY nice!

My only complain is about the icons, the same ones from OSX skin, their quality is a bit low and its edges are ugly. Everything else is GREAT!

I'm continueing to make other tweaks to both Tiger and Leopard. The icons I can only do so much because they are transparent and they would need to be reworked pixel by pixel. I've singled out the reall bad ones and have started fixing them. My concern is to first fine tune the overall skin first. I'll keep you updated.

I'm continueing to make other tweaks to both Tiger and Leopard. The icons I can only do so much because they are transparent and they would need to be reworked pixel by pixel. I've singled out the reall bad ones and have started fixing them. My concern is to first fine tune the overall skin first. I'll keep you updated.

Great news!! Thanks!

I made some icons using Photoshop sometime ago, altough sucessful, it was a slow and tricky process, and I couldn't make any animations (like jumping, growing et al).

Just sent you a PM.