Vista RC1 Keys FREE

JDelta

RC1 is public so... you can sign up and get it free like beta 2 :/

I don't think it is since I remember reading on the officialsite that it was not yet realesed to the public, only that 'Customer Experience' program. It will be public in the up-coming weeks...

I do have Vista RC1 by the 'Customer Experience' program.

Hi guys I know this is a crazy question so dont punch me. I found a link similar with the RC1 build download. But it says I need to burn the .iso file to a dvd but I dont own a dvd burner is there a way I could mount with alchol 120% or nero or something? also when the download finished the extension said .iso.dlm any ideas. thanx for any help.

Hi guys I know this is a crazy question so dont punch me. I found a link similar with the RC1 build download. But it says I need to burn the .iso file to a dvd but I dont own a dvd burner is there a way I could mount with alchol 120% or nero or something? also when the download finished the extension said .iso.dlm any ideas. thanx for any help.

You can use Nero Image, Daemon-tools, whatever program you want, that can mount .iso. I don't know why you have the .dlm at the end of file! You should check for viruses or something. Why didn't you download from Microsoft site?

It could be *.dlm=download manager ?!?

Save it in your hard drive and use a program like isobuster to extract the files.

Hey guys thanx for the replies. to:jzinaja yes the .dlm extension stands for download manager well once it finished it then became and .iso file after it was downloaded with the download manager link that was provided.

but when i used the firefox default download manager it did not change the .iso.dlm extension to just .iso and when i renammed it to just .iso using the firefox download manager the file was messed up. So all in all I downloaded the file using the download manager provided and I was able to mount the .iso image and get to the install or upgrade screen will it continue to install after the reboot that remains a question thanx again.

Alright here. If you guys are too scared if it is "legal" or not, this is straight from the Microsoft website.

"The final major pre-release of Windows Vista—Release Candidate 1 (RC1)—is now available through the Customer Preview Program (CPP).

Microsoft is giving out the Vista RC1 product keys to public, officially.

Click here to download Windows Vista RC1 .iso and get the product key."

-Thanks to WhistAler of WinMatrix.com for providing this information.