[release](beta)panther "open" And "save"

Here is a little Screenshot, how the "open" and "save" Dialoges in WinXP now look like. (in all applications Photoshop, IE, Notepad ...)The Buttons on the Left (Panther, iDisk ...) are not currently working. (if somebody does know how to add funktions to buttons/bmps in Reshacker please help me). I am working on it.

I hope you like the new design, and I think it is a big step to a complete Panther GUI because no other dialoge is more often used.

Screenshot:

screen2.jpg

Download it here (no Downloadmanager, just Right-Click)

You have to replace the comdlg32.dll in your X:\windows\system32 and X:\windows\system32\dllcache\ directory.

CU ChrissLi

Originally posted by iWannabe@Jul 9 2003, 07:18 PM

why is everyone  so afraid of SP1???

get over it and install it already

Hey SP1 is crap!!. It slows systems down. It even slows my system down and that is only one week old with top spec :(

So thats why many people want it for non SP1.

Sky

anyway to make it work on non-sp1?

some people have problems with sp1 cause it messes up their computers.

It really happens and its not like we are lazy or 'affraid' of it. We are affraid of wasting a whole other day to reconstruct all what have been lost after the formatting.

Originally posted by Goku@Jul 10 2003, 10:37 PM

anyway to make it work on non-sp1?

some people have problems with sp1 cause it messes up their computers.

It really happens and its not like we are lazy or 'affraid' of it. We are affraid of wasting a whole other day to reconstruct all what have been lost after the formatting.

Right on ;)

So, first testing sucessfull! All buttons works, but i dont know how to become the captionframes on the bitmap transparent. Is here a Reshackgeek, how know to become this, and to become the icons on the placebar in size 16x16 or 24x24? Here is a screenie:

screenshot-4562.png

This stuff is stil under developement! When this thing is finished, i released as a english comdlg32.dll sp1.

So, here is mine:

screenshot-4584.png

I looks a little diffrent than the original os x dialog, but i like it. The only prob i have is in the red circle that the captionframe is'nt transparent! Does anyone know how to fix it?

Please comment this ;)