AveTunes 4, winamp support

AndreasV

AveTunes 4

Now with support for winamp

Read carefully

For winamp support to work, you must have the activewinamp plugin installed in winamp: http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=143299

Screenshot

aveamptest.jpg

Description

AveTunes is a popular remote controller desklet for iTunes, and as of this version for winamp, that has hundreds of skins available.

Winamp support

Currently supported:

+ basic information such as artist, title, name, genre

+ progressbar and timers working

+ albumart -> folder.jpg and embedded albumart

+ basic actions: play/pause, prev, next

+ volume

+ open/add file

+ changing position of the song thru trackbar

Not supported currently:

+ add coverart

+ playlists (winamp doesn't keep a list of them)

+ some information pieces missing still, like year

Download

http://elektron.its.tudelft.nl/~verhoe99/AveTunes.aveinst

Hi,

Nice support, anychance for Foobar support, plz ?

Cya

Boy, I'm gonna spank you. :P . Seriously, don't ask for something when someone releases a huge item, it's a slap in the face to them.

Awesome work as always Ave. I wish I was 1/100 as talented as you :) .

like hallf, I'm also wondering if this brings any enhancement to it's iTunes couterpart.... or it's just AveTunes 3 with WinAMP support?

either way, Ave is God and we all must worship him (possibaly present him with goat).. so he can shower us with blessing in form of great apps and widgets !! :D

Great work Ave!

Now how about adding support for WMP 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14, Foobar, Boobar and Joobar and of course adding insanly usefull stuff like iTunes icon changing and font blurring support?

Of course, don't forget to include your home address so we can donate ask for more stuff even though nobody is going to donate for the time you have spent working on both AveDesk and this desklet.

Thank you and please release AveTunes in next 2 days so i can have all i want as soon as i want it!