Post Your Ride

Timan

EDIT: The Lotus Exige only gets 190 hp, not 220. He doesn't "have" the S model.

Actually that is the Exige S. The normal Exige has a black spoiler whereas the Exige S's spoiler is the same colour as the body.

Horsepower isnt everything you know...

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Few months ago my siblings and I got a car which ironically we can't drive. It's an automatic 2003 Honda CR-V I've been told it's really easy,but I still need more courage on working on turning corners and parking. Hopefully by December I'll be bringing myself to school/work and back.

On the lighter note, Honda CR-Z is my dream car.I want one... if i could afford.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1399477266_fc0a51a34e.jpg?v=0

1975 Honda 400 Four (CB400F)

I got this thing back in May, when my dads uncle gave it to me, after someone gave it to him. Before that it sat in a guys back yard from 1992 to 2007, when the guy wrecked it in 92. When i got it I had no idea if it would even run, the headlight bucket was all busted up, broken clutch cable, the front turn signals were missing and I don't even remember what else. After 4 months of fixing it up, it's running great.

more photos of it are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/frrrrunkis/

• 1 month later...
1975 Honda 400 Four (CB400F)

That's really a both cute and mean machine, congratulations! Especially the 4-in-1 is rare, only seen on a Kawasaki 650B before. How fast does she go?

If I was you, I'd consider doing something about the front brake system - a single disc for a machine of its weight might be weak if challenged onto contemporary traffic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...