Aqua-Soft v3 for vBulletin 3.6 Skin Released

download.gif

Aqua-Soft 3.0 for vBulletin 3.6.8

See the thread for the vBulletin 3.7 version here.

Note: As of July 12th, 2008, I have decided to set the price of the skin at $25 usd. Do to amount of time I've put into the new version, I feel it is worth it. You only need to purchase the skin one time, any user who has donated in the past will have access to this version as well as future versions.

What do you get?

The skin of course, as well as future updates (as I update the skin here I will release updated versions as well for you guys). Also you get support on the skin, what does that mean? Means, if you need help modifying it (to a certain amount), help installing it, or find bugs or anything like that.

Anyway enjoy the skin, many hours have gone into this skin, so we ask that you do not sell or redistribute this skin without our permission.

To purchase the skin you must first be registered if you have not already. Then click the link below.

Purchase the Aqua-Soft Skin

Please report any bugs you find or suggestions in this forum below.

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=86

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

i am New here and i have donate this wounderfull style for vb 3.6.

On the top of the site there are Buttons (Search, Quick Links) what can i do to make extra Buttons in the Top ex. Arcade/Spielhalle or VideoChat/Chat.

Can anyone help me, i am absolut newbie in vb.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thx

eurofunny

Hello,

i am New here and i have donate this wounderfull style for vb 3.6.

On the top of the site there are Buttons (Search, Quick Links) what can i do to make extra Buttons in the Top ex. Arcade/Spielhalle or VideoChat/Chat.

Can anyone help me, i am absolut newbie in vb.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thx

eurofunny

This should help, http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....vbar#post300947

I might be adding some icons for stuff like arcade and stuff since alot of people seem to use that mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I notice some differences between mine and yours. You have alternating colored rows on the index page? And newer folder-like icons and RSS icons showing?

I have vB 3.6 and the Aqua-Soft v3 (beta). Did I get an outdated theme version?

PS: I found a bug. In IE, the top nav-bar, the icons are not clickable, but the caption (text) below the icon is clickable.

The IE bug is nothing I can fix, they have fixed the issue in the new IE7 though. For the alternating bg things, you just have to number your forums correctly in the admin panel.

Also the rss thing is an extension, I'll include it when I send the new skin out tonight.

Also I am releasing a PHPBB version of this skin, people that donated will get it with the vb one incase you have a use for it.

If you want the folder icons that I use here I suggest you just right click and save em. I can't package em with the skin.

New version will go out this morning, with the phpbb skin that was just released. The vBulletin skin has been updated with the graphite version and a search box in the header. (don't even have that on aquasoft yet :P).

In my opinion, I have one idea, maybe you can use your web server to host the file, but it will have a unique folder and renamed every update, leading to your files. So, when you do a mass email, you just include the link to the file.

(Of course, it is not a permanent solution.)

The other idea is create a private forum and upload the file to there.