iClip lite 2 widget

Hello everyone,

don't take it as bragging or anything, I'm just sharing my joy :) Today we finally released new version of iClip lite 2 widget!

iClipliteScreenshot.png

Grab it here

I redid 90% of graphic from scratch for this release. I hope that you will like all these fancy animations, I went through hell when I was working on them :confused: :cool:

And since A-S is heavily gui customization oriented community I'd love to hear some feedback - what do you like, what don't you like, what should I improve for the next revision etc. etc.

Digg it (it will be mucho appreciated ;))

pete, whats your favorite song off the new tool cd?? have you ever seen them live? Just curious because last time I saw them (touring for lateralus) they had messugah opening, which I saw on your website. now I am rambling. nice widget

pete, whats your favorite song off the new tool cd?? have you ever seen them live? Just curious because last time I saw them (touring for lateralus) they had messugah opening, which I saw on your website. now I am rambling. nice widget

Cool that you ask, I'm seeing them next week, Saturday 24th :cool:

Thanks for your comments. From the number I take that most of people who viewed this thread thought that my design sucked :P

Its cool for having my websites pasted onto it.. but its really lagging my dashboard. With it on there it seems to use 50+ cpu. but when its not on there i use maybe 2% cpu. Quite odd. But yes it is helpful!

Wow that's really odd. Can you post your system specs (CPU, RAM, GFX card, OS X version etc.) And also tell me - does it happen when you close the widget and add it again?

iBook g4 1.33, 512 megs ram. 32 meg Ati 9550. 40 gig hd 4200rpm. Mac OS X 10.4.6

It uses 85% cpu when opening, moving it around the screen, uses about 70% when opening the little circles that keep the pasted info, when it just sits idle in the dashboard its using about 30-40% cpu, no programs open. Just dashboard and other widgets. without it on the dashboard my cpu uses about 5-15%.

And yes when I open and close it I use around 85% cpu and when I open it same results.

And I do realize I said I used about 2% but i was wrong. I'm working on fresh reboot with loads of free ram 250 megs :P and these are the results on my dashboard that iStat Pro is registering.

Just thought i'd let you in on a possible bug or whatnot. But I do use it non the less :D