World Cup 2006 Germany (USA WINS!)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FORZA ITALIA!!!!

We finally won agaisnt the world. This is the best victory for us.

Ehi Derek, I think you saw another match in another time....maybe in your dreams.

If you like I can send you a dvd with the match.

Now I can say to german people that i really dont mind if you will never eat pizza anymore; pleas keep eating your Krauten - thanks

For french people I can say: You'have played a good 2nd half but Italy was better in the whole match.

Zizou is not new to this kind of behavior, it is not the first time. Sorry his last(?) match will be remembered for this action.

GO GATTUSO!!!!

Zidane does speak both Spanish and Italian. He'd played for Juventus for 5 seasons and also for Real Madrid for another 5 seasons, so he can communicate with his opponents as well as the ref who is an argentine.

Henry, Trezeguet, Thuram, Vieira also play or have played in Italy so they too can speak italian.

I wanna know why that one guy rammed his head into Materazzi.

it honestly looked like materazzi was pinching his nipples. plus I am sure he was talking ****. from the videos above it doesn't look like this materazzi person is the most sportsmanlike of athletes...so I would say he was being pretty vulgar. suprising from such a stand up bunch that makes up the italian team.

it honestly looked like materazzi was pinching his nipples. plus I am sure he was talking ****. from the videos above it doesn't look like this materazzi person is the most sportsmanlike of athletes...so I would say he was being pretty vulgar. suprising from such a stand up bunch that makes up the italian team.

What can you spect they are italians, the shouldnt even be in the final if not were for the penalty against australia.....

We've just won the World Cup, you'd better SHUT UP! Australia? They'd better play with their kangaroos.

The France team has played a dirty match, please everybody go and watch the statistics before even saying a word. Anyway, 'til that moment nobody was unhappy with the match: Fair play (players helping each other rising up from the ground for example) and good fun. There is NO fuc***g reason a player paid more than 10 million euros per year to do something like that during a World Cup final.

Somebody above said that Materazzi was being "pretty vulgar"... I mean, Zidane rimmed his head into Marco's chest. What would you say it that happens to you? "Thanks" maybe???

Please be real people, not a**.

The scandal in italian clubs has nothing to do with players, but with presidents and managers that paid to get some scores in few matches.

Again people, please be real and don't talk about s**t. As lalla already said, Zidane is not new into this crazy stuff. Why don't you guys find a video about him now??? How can you bloody justify somebody that rimmed his head into someone else chest during a final???

Well, bunch of loosers I guess that can't be even objective.

Italy won it for the 4th time and it's alone at the second place. Only Brasil has won 5.

Everybody else please go home now.

FORZA ITALIA!

The scandal in italian clubs has nothing to do with players, but with presidents and managers that paid to get some scores in few matches.

So the players didn't balk on scoring goals??? The only people who could be resposible for fixing matches (or causing the "fix") is the players. They control the game.

BTW, congrats on winning the cup. And yes there was alot of acting this world cup. It is just my opinion that Italy excelled above the rest (minus C Ronaldo). Also, after viewing those videos of Maz...(sp?) he seems to be a pretty dirty player. So, I feel he had it coming.

We've just won the World Cup, you'd better SHUT UP! Australia? They'd better play with their kangaroos.

The France team has played a dirty match, please everybody go and watch the statistics before even saying a word. Anyway, 'til that moment nobody was unhappy with the match: Fair play (players helping each other rising up from the ground for example) and good fun. There is NO fuc***g reason a player paid more than 10 million euros per year to do something like that during a World Cup final.

Somebody above said that Materazzi was being "pretty vulgar"... I mean, Zidane rimmed his head into Marco's chest. What would you say it that happens to you? "Thanks" maybe???

Please be real people, not a**.

Again people, please be real and don't talk about s**t. As lalla already said, Zidane is not new into this crazy stuff. Why don't you guys find a video about him now??? How can you bloody justify somebody that rimmed his head into someone else chest during a final???

Well, bunch of loosers I guess that can't be even objective.

Italy won it for the 4th time and it's alone at the second place. Only Brasil has won 5.

Everybody else please go home now.

FORZA ITALIA!

THANKS DomFel

I couldn't say better than you.

Have german already forgotten their scandal about referees in Germany? Look at your country before speaking about Italy:

Have French people forgotten what happended to Marseille president some years ago? Am I wrong or he went to jail just before becoming an actor now?

We are proud to be italian. Every country has Killers and thives but we have "Heart!" Can you say the same?

We are able to recognize our faults.Can you say the same?

We have the 70 percent of the art of the whole earth. There should be a reason for that. dont you think?

If you hate so much italian why you keep on coming here and buying villas and spend your holidays here?

shut up please .... We are the champions....

Thanks for elegance in your comments... I love you all

We have the 70 percent of the art of the whole earth.

I think you mean 70% of European art. If you included art 'of the whole Earth', Italy would own like 1%. This planet is big and filled with cultures other than Mediterranean ;)