OSX Tiger V Beta

236 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes! I Prefer Shadow's and menu transparency with my WB skins
    • No! I prefer using Y'z Shadow(or alternatives) for my shadows and transparency

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no no no dobee - don`t stop it, i`m absolutely ( 100% ) sure - that your version blow the others competitors versions, BLITZR did a quite nice progress, but a lot more work awaits him, but in my `public secret` - u`r version is my favourite ( cant wait for it anymore if you dont know that :) )

add 1 - i`m not dishonouring BLITZR work

add 2 - and what for good is `competition`, if not for making best things ;)

and just one thing :

i`m planning to buy LG L203WT lcd (20,1" wide) - and using native resolution of 1680x1050 and asking - will not be the skin too smal to use on such rez ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have said before on other posts that these apps are done by developers - because they want to share with others.

The arrogant demands on people trying to keep thousands of users happy is most unfortunate. So as I have suggested before, try exercising some patience 3d_Vlk.

Ek weet nie wat dink julle mense somtyds!

I have said before on other posts that these apps are done by developers - because they want to share with others.

The arrogant demands on people trying to keep thousands of users happy is most unfortunate. So as I have suggested before, try exercising some patience 3d_Vlk.

Ek weet nie wat dink julle mense somtyds!

take it easy...a simple question about the progress isn't arrogant...what are you talking about??

Yep you are possibly right Mikil - about me being needlessly grumpy.

Being exposed to constant program demands by users I find that so often people can just wear you down!

I guess we all need to exercise a little patience from time to time.

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

^ thanks blazingflamer and all who've been waiting patiently :)

now... like I mentioned before, Tiger V beta has been discontinued, and will be OSX Leopard beta

here's a preview u can try out for now...

http://amd.streamload.com/d0b33/Hosted/OSX_leopard_beta.zip

it still needs work, but basically its Tiger V with shadows,

I'll release the official leopard beta in a new thread

cheers

dobee