What happened to the Announcement Page?

The news died and no one has been able to summon enough enthusiasm to get it started again. Personally, I think that those who are involved enough to want to post news have long since stopped reading it/accessing the main page. The staffers are aware of this.

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=32909

//Thread Moved...keeping this open so we can generate some ideas

-NC

We get alot of hits to the main page, problem right now is, unbe and myself are trying to figure out what type of design we can use on the new frontpage when we update it.

• 4 weeks later...

i'll tell you what, i'll not only come back to aqua-soft, but i'll also post news. all i ask is an imac.... (yes i am only making fun of myself for those who remember) but on a serious note, i know i'm one of thousands saying "i want news" but i actually thought aqua-soft was dead because of the lack of news. by dead i mean the forums and all...

i'll tell you what, i'll not only come back to aqua-soft, but i'll also post news. all i ask is an imac.... (yes i am only making fun of myself for those who remember) but on a serious note, i know i'm one of thousands saying "i want news" but i actually thought aqua-soft was dead because of the lack of news. by dead i mean the forums and all...

hahahaha....i'll really enjoy saying this so.... n3wb! :P