RumShot 0.5 Beta

andrew_

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great work andrew ! exept the panorama that doesn't work , it's getting better and better !

You didn't include my border posted on the last thread, is it that ugly ? :D

Oh, and maybe a suggestion, a slider so that we can scale the screenshot in the border, to include more of it in the preview :)

Good news for everyone using Rumshot...

I spent the past couple of days contacting Snapshooter border authors seeking permission to port their borders to Rumshot themes. I have gotten permission to port around 30 or so borders so far, and I still havent heard back from everyone yet. Hopefully you'll all get to see these themes in the next build.

That is great news indeed. Thanks for your efforts Andrew

Does the same here :( The Screenshot is fine but the preview is borked.

PS.. No warning messages are generated at all.. It tell you it uses a mask & then you click ok it takes the screenshot. It seems to be making the preview that it occurs.

post-29047-1146192552_thumb.png

Does the same here :( The Screenshot is fine but the preview is borked.

PS.. No warning messages are generated at all.. It tell you it uses a mask & then you click ok it takes the screenshot. It seems to be making the preview that it occurs.

Just checked, EXACT same thing happend to me.

Sorry Andrew, ignore that bit about seeing the theme in the screen. I took a shot of the AS forum with the sirsmiley reply and it looked like the theme was imbedded into. Apologies again........................Humble pie on order ;)

• 3 weeks later...

i can't get the themes to work. i went into the theme folder and then i changed all the filenames to .zip and then i extracted them into the folders of the theme names into RumShot Themes and then i open rumshot and they aren't there

i can't get the themes to work. i went into the theme folder and then i changed all the filenames to .zip and then i extracted them into the folders of the theme names into RumShot Themes and then i open rumshot and they aren't there

why did you extract them? Rumshot reads the theme file.