am i a sick perfectionist?

i spend the 4 hours with sorting my icon collections and removing all unused iconformats from them o_o" now all of them are in the sizes 16 32 48 & 128 only no other sizes~

am i a sick perfectionist now? :o :confused: :slant:

Yes, please seek help.

Well, I was in school, and bored since I was suspended, so I decided to write up to the largest number I could using binary.

I got to around 700, but that really has more to do with being bored than being perfect.

i spend the 4 hours with sorting my icon collections and removing all unused iconformats from them o_o" now all of them are in the sizes 16 32 48 & 128 only no other sizes~

am i a sick perfectionist now? :o :confused: :slant:

Get working on organizing teh pr0n! ;)

That's not really a perfectionist, rather more anal retentive.

the funny thing is that i keep my desktop, HD so stylish, clean and organized-- but my apt.... *shudder runs through spine*

who's with me?

Sometimes I wonder if I have a floor. But I always know when someone touches something. I throw things anywhere, but I always remember where I throw them.

I usually tidy up my comp once a month, create a backup disk, and delete anything I am currently not working on. However in real life, I will always need something at some point, so I can't put away.

I don't need to spend hours trying to get everything in place (I have other things to do you know :P), see, I just partitioned my 200 GB HDD into 4 partitions, 50 GB each. I have a partition called "Stuff", there I have several folders (Icons, Applications, Downloads, WB & VS etc.), therefore everytime I download something I directly move it to the specific folder, it only takes like 10 seconds. Oh yeah, GET A LIFE! :D

I think the fact that I'm too much of a perfectionist, I can't find any theme or icon-set better than the default one the os comes with. Always 1 or 2 major icons that look like crap, or nonexistent with any icon set, and then there is probably one tiny, but pain in the butt flaw with a theme.

nah, don't worry i do similar things :). hell on games i play i even organize the items in my storage lol. i made a similar post a while ago asking the methods of organization people here at AS use for keeping track of all their custo stuff. http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=29876 if you're interested in reading it.

hehe, i was wondering too about how the other ppl organize their stuff ^^°

the funny thing is that i keep my desktop, HD so stylish, clean and organized-- but my apt.... *shudder runs through spine*

who's with me?

*raises his hand*

who's with me?

*looks around*

*takes his time to find the bed.*

oh, there he is...

*raises hand*.

I am almost big time :)

I have separate folders for wallpapers, Icons and PNG stuffs that are stored this way

Wallpaper>[Month , year]>[files]

Graphics>Icons>[iconthemes]

Graphics>PNG>[PNGThemes]

all kind of downloads

Downloads>Category>Sub Categories

I use Itunes to keep my Musics organized.

duh I need to get a life, I'm off for some TV now :)