Folder2MyPC

Sorry for unavailability of my site, on few time I'm sign new host on new hoster and site was moved to it.

Thanks for all who was using this applications.

TO KenanBalamir

Thanks for update and mirror

Were glad to see you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New version:

Version history:

1.8 ( 12 august 2006 )

! Folder2MyPC in Unicode, now Folder2MyPC show symbols of your language in any Windows edition if you install support for your language ( for example, requied for Armenian, Greek and Arabic languages on Russian Windows )

+ Added feature to enable/disable Standart Windows folders in folder "My Computer"

+ Now created items on most pc will be sorted by Title in Explorer.

f2mpcnamespacenf7.png

1.7.5.1 ( 7 jule 2006 )

- Now native language name show before ini-filename in language select-tab

- fixed some error spelling errors

Download from rapidshare.de

http://rapidshare.de/files/29064280/folder2mypc_1.8.zip 442 KB

or from softq.org

http://eng.softq.org/Folder2mypc 442 KB

• 5 weeks later...
Hi again LeVeL..

Thanks for update.. But, why don't edit for tab captions ?

Simply because in this version "strings" was changed,

Please see "Template_to_translate.txt" in "langs" folder, at the end of this file you may see new string-lines that was introduced in this version

Scrap from this file

;ver 1.8

Create/nFolder=

Create/nApplication=

Windows/nFolders=

Folders in My Computer: ( for all users )=

Folders in My Computer: ( for current user)=

Save=

.... and other

Copy lines below string "; ver 1.8" to file of your language and edit it.

Note: "/n" - used as line break.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

1.9 ( 10 may 2007 )

+ Now work on Windows Vista.

+ All open-dialogs was use Vista-style.

+ Changed some minor aspects of interface to be more vista-like.

+ Images of toolbar now use 32-bit color png-images.

- Now aplication do not support Windows 2000 and Windows Xp, only Windows Vista.

- Removed some unused options, to make interface more user-friendly.

- Removed feature to enable/disable standart windows folders from folder"Computer".

f2mypc190screenshotjt4.png

Example of use:

f2mypccreateditemsjo3.png

DOWNLOAD

Size: 515 Kb

Windows: ONLY WINDOWS VISTA

http://rapidshare.com/files/30593707/shedk...der2mypc_19.zip

- Now aplication do not support Windows 2000 and Windows Xp, only Windows Vista.

Not good. When any developer restricts use to only Vista he runs chance of his efforts being dismissed. Vista Sux and most peeps already know this, plus good developers don't totally exclude XP users like microsoft abandoned 98/Me.

This used to be interesting app but now looks is only ported to crappy Vista. Not good at all. Peeps watch for moves like this.

Not good. When any developer restricts use to only Vista he runs chance of his efforts being dismissed. Vista Sux and most peeps already know this, plus good developers don't totally exclude XP users like microsoft abandoned 98/Me.

This used to be interesting app but now looks is only ported to crappy Vista. Not good at all. Peeps watch for moves like this.

If you need version for Win2k and WinXp you always may download version 1.8.5. This version at this time is more functional than 1.9 =)

Download: 417 Kb

http://rapidshare.com/files/26213856/Shedk...yPC_1.8.5.0.zip

Sorry if i seemed to express myself so harshly, it's not any developers including yourself that invoke my temper but actaully Microsoft for detouring really good developments that authors like yourself have to make time for Vista in order to accommadate them too, but $M gives me the impression they demand everyone follow their lead all the time and that equates to developers having to stop all XP projects cold and use their time & efforts instead to fit their programs to Vista which i detest anyway.

My apologies if i seem to come off too strong and thanks so much for your attention, patience, and the link you offered.

MIRROR

Doesnt Work for folders in german 32bit vista. Folders are created, but nothings happens when click on them. Applications works fine....

- Firstly try run utility with admin rights. ( i'm will try to remove requipments to admin right, but may be on your PC, your login is very limited in rights)

If this do not help you.

Please make backup of created forlders (open tab "Edit/Delete" than press button "Backup/Restore..." and in opened dialog press "Backup all". Than please send to me file "backup.ini" from Folder2MyPC folder. As you can see this is a simply text-file and do not contains any private date.